Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

Does anyone here know what's involved in adjusting the spacing on a Hasselblad A12 back? The last time I used mine for anything other than a paperweight I remember getting some overlap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

evil_bunnY posted:

Yeah sounds like gears skipping. PITA to DIY, IMHO. Heh.

Well FML. Just another excuse to never get around to selling my kit. I'll probably take it down to Peter's and see what he can do.

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

QPZIL posted:

Bros,
As much as I have enjoyed belonging in this thread, I'm selling my Hasselblad 500cm setup. It's in the buy/sell thread and will instantly make you a better photographer!

Hey I heard in another thread that you're selling your Hasselblad 500cm setup!

(Now I'm going to sell mine just to undercut you).

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

big scary monsters posted:

(other than buying a Hasselblad 500cm)

One of my 500cm backs has frame spacing problems.

I'd take it to a repair shop.

woot fatigue
Apr 18, 2007

alkanphel posted:

Haha this is exactly how I got started in MF. Just took a leap of faith and bought a Hasselblad. Loved shooting with it ever since :D

Did the same thing. Both Pentax/Fuji/Maiyama/Whatever and a Hasselblad are going to depreciate at the same rate (like, none), so if you know you want to shoot with a Hasselblad you might as well start with one and avoid the hassle of selling and rebuying a kit. If it doesn't work out you can sell the Hasselblad for the same you paid for it.

• Locked thread