Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
I'm looking to get back into medium format and have sorta settled between the Pentax 67 and the Mamiya 7. I played around with the Mamiya at school for a little bit and it seems to rock. But the price tag is a little more than i had in mind. Is the Pentax of similar quality? Why the price gap? What should i get?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Yeah, with my budget i'm thinking a Pentax is the way to go afterall. Especially with those dope wood grips.

Does this seem like a good deal? http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pentax-67-T...gMAAOSwpzdWq~Gw

It sounds good on paper, but you never know.

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Well, i couldn't resist getting into medium format any long and bit the bullet. It was the best combination of price, lenses, and condition i could find.I got my first negatives from the Mamiya 7 i played with and if the Pentax is anything like it - drat

Erostratus fucked around with this message at 00:26 on Jan 31, 2016

Erostratus
Jun 18, 2011

by R. Guyovich
Edit: Awwwwwwwkwarrrrddd

Erostratus fucked around with this message at 17:16 on Nov 4, 2016

• Locked thread