Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
namol
Mar 21, 2007
My level 60 dwarf huntard is still on the server, yay i guess?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namol
Mar 21, 2007
I can't remember my horde account info but I have 2 level 60s on the alliance side, Reiger is still in YOG.

namol
Mar 21, 2007

dominoeffect posted:

Would you be willing to donate your account?

which one? I'm more interested in playing again.

namol
Mar 21, 2007
well you could play the warrior, i like going afk while dpsing so the huntard is better for me.

namol
Mar 21, 2007
the goon guilds really need to come back to rebirth, the one I'm in now tries a tad too hard.

namol
Mar 21, 2007
Either Guild or Ye Olde Guilde

namol
Mar 21, 2007
Both :D, my horde is lvl 50 in guild and my alliance is level 60 in yog.

namol
Mar 21, 2007
latest rebirth news, the last patch broke the server and they're waiting for a technician to roll in and save the day, lol!

Also https://en.nostalrius.org/ opens up on saturday, you can register for an account now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

namol
Mar 21, 2007
I'm Playing on the horde side as krampus, hit me up if you're on sometime!

• Locked thread