Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Plum Island Animal Disease Research Center. Sounds charming.
I logged a few days ago during peak hours to see what was going on and there were 12 alliance 60's.

\/\/ That's on page 4 the Emerald Dream thread.

McSpankWich fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Mar 5, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

BlackJoo posted:

Had a 60 shammy (Joobait) with GUILD back in fall of 2011, those were the good ol' days. Does anyone from back then still play? Is there still hate for Shadowcaster?

I significant number of GUILD rolled on Emerald Dream. Off the top of my head: Tanners, Binion, Jaeleth, Shamanagans, Wallabees, Zap, and Frederic all have 60's. A number of others such as Niq are still in the process of leveling.

Thread here:
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3526529

\/\/ You're right and I apologize. I made some edits to both of my posts and will stop. He just asked about certain people and I figured I would inform him.

McSpankWich fucked around with this message at 13:33 on Mar 5, 2013

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

They are a flake for exactly that reason. They didn't put the time in to make the grind, and so they have no loyalty to their characters. Paying for it doesn't give you the same dedication. Hence, extremely high turnover rate.

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

Soooooo, I'm not in the facebook group anymore. Any update on the supposed dissapearance of this server and Freaky?

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

What is it up to realistically? Is there any hope of the rest of BWL?

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

This is amazing

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

ED is hosted in the middle of a swamp in Algeria or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McSpankWich
Aug 31, 2005

I have an Alliance tanking warrior I'll never use again. Don't have PM's though. If you're actually interested it's cscoles@gmail.com

• Locked thread