Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mewse
May 2, 2006

Gripen5 posted:

This is curtsey of Mewse in the Emerald Dream thread:

http://www.doomers.org/vanilla_talents/

He wrote both the original script and set up the website that now does everything for you. Just be warned that some talent builds don't seem to work. I know I had trouble with Shaman builds, which I don't think work at all. And some builds just display with too many or too few talents.

Edit: Oh it seems someone already responded to you. Oh well, now I have the link for the lazy person.

Sooo this post is from a year ago but I'm just reading it.

If anyone wants the source code to this script, I'd be glad to share. Also if it screws up, I can investigate trying to fix it, I didn't know Shaman links might not be working.

There are other old talent formats that I'm not handling yet: I know wow-europe URLs aren't being processed although it should be trivial.

I have the algorithm that wow-provider uses to shorten their URLs, maybe I should make a universal translator..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mewse
May 2, 2006

Gerbil_Pen posted:

Is this still a thing?

Most links in the OP are dead and I want vanilla wow please.

Go here

e: For content related to your original question, I went to see if Rebirth is still up. Their website is down but they have some kinda subreddit which explains they just had a six week rollback. If you want to create an account you have to email them.

I think it's safe to say Rebirth is dead for now.

mewse fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Jan 14, 2015

mewse
May 2, 2006

Someone should make a nostralius thread instead of this shrine to the dead corpse of rebirth

mewse
May 2, 2006

mewse posted:

Someone should make a nostralius thread

• Locked thread