Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Hey guys if you aren't paying attention to the June art contest you really should be

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Mikan posted:

Hey guys if you aren't paying attention to the June art contest you really should be

Last Stand is seriously lacking in powers that let me command my own bug army against the enemy forces, Mikan. You should fix that.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

You know, that's a good point. Now that I'm expanding the Monthly I think I've got more than enough room to cover the Bug Minions concept adequately. Let me get the Or Die Trying playtest packet done and I'll work on that.

You can approximate it with the different drone powers right now but that's not quite the same.

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
The flipside is that work you do on this can serve for hirelings in ODT, gangs in Electric City and maybe armies in Youxia, too.

e; and minions if anyone does a Fortune game where you're super-powered supervillains fighting superheroes.

Lemon-Lime fucked around with this message at 09:56 on Jun 23, 2013

Ceetee
Feb 14, 2013
Any news on that Or Die Trying playtest?

Or any of the other developers got news on their games? We haven't heard anything about Electric City or Youxai in a while.

Pyradox
Oct 23, 2012

...some kind of monster, I think.

Mikan posted:

I really hope some other people enter - This is a genre I'm really fond of and I want to see what they come up with.

A full week is plenty of time to for an entry.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Ceetee posted:

Any news on that Or Die Trying playtest?

Or any of the other developers got news on their games? We haven't heard anything about Electric City or Youxai in a while.

Needs more monsters. I'm about 2000 words into it and I feel okay about the player powers, but the monsters haven't come together yet. I'm going to push ahead on it and see if I can't get it at least into layout today.
I'm also going to pester PixelScum and MorsRattus about Electric City/Youxia.

PixelScum
Jan 21, 2009

I'M GOING BEARZERK
The lack of news is actually a Good Thing, I've been working on it pretty hard. Warning: You may or may not get some totally sick tony hawk vibes from this poo poo.

Mors Rattus
Oct 25, 2007

FATAL & Friends
Walls of Text
#1 Builder
2014-2018

Ceetee posted:

I've been busy lately with grad school, so Youxia has been a bit on hold. We are working on a schedule of work for it, though, and I'm looking forward to getting a chance to sink my teeth into it again.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Box sets are finally happening :toot: I'll have a big Kickstarter update about it once the prototype is on its way.

This month's Monthly will be much larger and include not only the first of the mini-settings, but also base construction rules for Last Stand and some new monsters. It's going to be a free pdf or you can purchase a print copy. All the Monthlies from now on will be available in "magazine" format for folks who like physical copies.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

I know a lot of folks will see this on G+ or twitter, but:

Special Day Before Independence Day Last Stand Monster Time Is Go Now

This introduces a new mechanic - Simplified Vermin. They don't have four stats, they just have a Power stat. Whenever they roll for an attack, add Power to it instead of one of the four stats. (They still pick which stat to target when they attack a PC, though.)
This is great for Directors who find it rough to keep track of so many different monsters, and I plan to release a whole bunch of them so you can populate your battlefields with simpler monsters.

The new powers are also perfect for players who like the Drones set of slotted powers.

The Hive
Giant Invader

Place the Hive one sector above the sector grid. The bottom two sectors of the Hive are not adjacent to the sector grid. Anyone with Flight may move from the sector grid to one of the two bottom Hive sectors or the other way around.

Disruptor 6
Leader 3
Operative 4
Tactician 5

Special - The Hive may not move or be forced to move.
Climbing - The Hive never throws anyone off. It’s pretty chill about that.
Hoard 1/5

Disruptor
They Just Keep Coming!
Move. Place a number of Angry Hornets equal to the Hive’s current Hoard anywhere on the sector grid, then reduce the Hive’s Hoard by 1. (See below for Angry Hornets.)
When The Hive’s Disruptor hits 0, place a number of Angry Hornets equal to the Hive’s current Hoard on the sector grid at the beginning of every round. When this happens, each player gains a token.
Ripped: A cloud of Hornet Drones orbits you at all times. It’s kind of annoying! It keeps buzzing in your ear.
Slotted: A cloud of Hornet Drones orbits you at all times. When you make an attack with the Slotted stat and roll doubles, you and the target both gain two Poison tokens.

Tactician
They STILL Keep Coming!
Standard. Place a Bee Hive field effect in any sector.
(Bee Hive field effect: When anyone in this sector rolls Collateral, place a swarm of three Stingers in this sector. These Stingers act on the next Invader turn.)
When The Hive’s Tactician hits 0, it falls to the ground. Place The Hive anywhere on the sector grid. Anyone underneath where The Hive falls takes 3 damage and moves to an adjacent sector.
Ripped: Your bio-armor is a living hive. It’s so gross.
Slotted: Your bio-armor is a living hive. When you make an attack with the Slotted stat against a swarm and roll doubles, each vermin in the swarm also takes 1 damage.

Angry Hornets
Simplified Vermin (1 per group)
HP: 1
Power: 4

Special: Angry Hornets have Flight.

Gonna Take You For A Ride! When a Bio-Armor Agent defeats an Angry Hornet, they can leap on its back and steer it around like a vehicle. The Agent gains Flight for the next round. The Hive's Hoard increases by 1 each time an Agent does this.

ImpactVector
Feb 24, 2007

HAHAHAHA FOOLS!!
I AM SO SMART!

Uh oh. What did he do now?

Nap Ghost
That looks awesome, Mikan. Just a clarification question since you just broke the poo poo out of the encounter builder logic:

I take it the Angry Hornet's "Gonna Take You For A Ride!" isn't a rippable power and more of a special rules thing? Are the other simplified vermin going to have rippable powers? I guess I don't see why not (or why they couldn't have multiple rippable powers to choose from), I'm just making sure before I rewrite the data structures (:arghfist::v:).

Any other rules changes you'd care to share?

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Yeah, it's a case by case kind of thing. The Angry Hornets are really more of an extension of The Hive (kind of a sub-power) than a threat of their own. Gonna Take You For A Ride! is a special rule more than a power. There's no reason you couldn't have a Simplified Vermin with eight or nine rippable powers if you really wanted (I am not going to do this).

Most of them will stay simple though, a Power stat and one or maybe two powers.

I think that's the only major thing though, you shouldn't have to worry about me breaking the encounter builder for a while.

Burning Justice
May 26, 2012
How are the book shipments, I've sadly yet to receive mine yet but not sure if where I am counts as part of the US as we are not a state but are a territory.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Slowly progressing. I don't have my shipping list in front of me, but I know at least half of the books are out in the wild. Next week I'm going to focus on international backers, though I think the international box set backers are likely to get their books and the boxes at the same time at this rate. (Send me a PM or email with your backer/preorder details if you can, I'll see what's up.)
The good news is that I expect box sets this month, at least.

Mikan fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Jul 4, 2013

Dekar
Feb 17, 2011

Yea, I am from the US (Texas even!) and I still haven't gotten my book/cards yet! Hopefully soon though. Or you can just wait to send mine out with my box set if you didn't ship it yet, that's cool too.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

I deliver the Texas books by walking from door to door. (Same, PM or email me and I'll see what's up.)

Did I post about the box sets in here yet? I'm going to post a Kickstarter update once I'm closer to prototype in hand, but I'm placing an order soon and it has some neat stuff.
Backer boxes will include a full quad-fold game board. The board has the sector grid, a Wide Open Skies sector, space for additional sectors and a Token Stash. There's also space on each of the corners to place player bribes. It also has a set of double-sided mats with new sectors, so you can change the appearance and terrain on the sector grid by laying those on top of the board. It also has 2d10, five player pieces (meeple, basically), about 70 Invader tokens (small tokens with invader art) and about 70 regular/special tokens (like On Fire, Poison, so on). The box itself will be signed, with the Last Stand logo painted onto the box top.

Down the line I'll make the basic package (board, double-sided mats) available to non-backers. That way we can also do terrain expansion packs for each of the game lines, things like a coiled Jormungandr on one side of the tiles and Jotunheim Ruins on the other. Or different arenas for Electric City, new city blocks for Last Stand, all kinds of cool terrain.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Mikan posted:

I deliver the Texas books by walking from door to door. (Same, PM or email me and I'll see what's up.)

Did I post about the box sets in here yet? I'm going to post a Kickstarter update once I'm closer to prototype in hand, but I'm placing an order soon and it has some neat stuff.
Backer boxes will include a full quad-fold game board. The board has the sector grid, a Wide Open Skies sector, space for additional sectors and a Token Stash. There's also space on each of the corners to place player bribes. It also has a set of double-sided mats with new sectors, so you can change the appearance and terrain on the sector grid by laying those on top of the board. It also has 2d10, five player pieces (meeple, basically), about 70 Invader tokens (small tokens with invader art) and about 70 regular/special tokens (like On Fire, Poison, so on). The box itself will be signed, with the Last Stand logo painted onto the box top.

Any chance we could get some preview pics?

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Once I've got them, yeah. I'll post the art (waiting on the mats, though I've seen it for the board) and then the prototype once it comes in. Printing and shipping takes a little while.

Ceetee
Feb 14, 2013
I showed the drone power to my drone player. He laughed at the flavor text of the ripped version, and liked the power.

I personally, like how it fits in a middle ground between poison builds and drone builds, which is neat.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

When I get bored and sleepy I tweet new powers, you folks who like new powers should follow me @tablehop . Here is a list of all the stuff I tweeted tonight:

quote:

Shark Bio-Armor: +2 Disruptor, +2 Leader.
Always On The Move: Passive. Gain a token at the end of each round if you moved into a new sector.
JAWS. Standard, Melee. Attack an enemy in your sector; if you roll its maximum stat on either die, it also takes 2 damage.

Shark Launcher
Standard, Ranged. Select a vermin in an adjacent sector; spend its HP in tokens. Defeat it. The shark eats it.

Problem Child
Reaction. When someone rolls a power with Collateral and they don't trigger it, spend two tokens. Collateral happens anyway.

Lost and Found
Standard. Drop one of your armory cards under the table, insist you can't find it. Replace it with a new one from the deck.

Friends Like This
Reaction. When you trigger Collateral, look real smug at everyone around the table. If anyone sighs, gain two tokens.

Who Needs Enemies?
Reaction. When an ally triggers Collateral and it zeroes you out, glare at them. For the rest of the session. Heal 5 HP.

Slotting Powers Is Gross
Passive. Slot this in two stats of your choice. Gain an extra Armory card.

They obviously haven't been playtested as much as "official" content but if your Director says you can't use these powers I will argue with them on your behalf.

gnome7
Oct 21, 2010

Who's this Little
Spaghetti?? ??

Mikan posted:

Lost and Found
Standard. Drop one of your armory cards under the table, insist you can't find it. Replace it with a new one from the deck.

Friends Like This
Reaction. When you trigger Collateral, look real smug at everyone around the table. If anyone sighs, gain two tokens.

Who Needs Enemies?
Reaction. When an ally triggers Collateral and it zeroes you out, glare at them. For the rest of the session. Heal 5 HP.

You're a goofball. These are fantastic.

EDIT: If Lost and Found isn't actually in Or Die Trying I will be mildly upset. It is perfect for that kind of loot-based game.

gnome7 fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Jul 8, 2013

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Last Stand needs more meta-powers that require you to do things at the table.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Mr. Maltose posted:

Last Stand needs more meta-powers that require you to do things at the table.

You are going to love the base construction rules. There are a handful of facilities that exist solely to goad the Director into sending an invasion your way.
Some of the facilities provide quality of life improvements:

quote:

Living Quarters - for each improvement to Living Quarters, players begin with an extra token at the start of each session.
Public Relations - For each upgrade, the team can negate Collateral once per session.

Some are direct combat upgrades:

quote:

Firing Range - increases the range on standard attacks - up to two sectors away. An upgrade allows one Melee keyword power per player with “Make an attack” to become Ranged, your sector or an adjacent sector. (An expensive upgrade!)
Garage - holds one vehicle per upgrade.

And some are what I mentioned above:

quote:

Museum - Players can showcase a defeated giant invader in each Museum built. Looks really cool. The Director is required to write a glorious retelling of the battle, showcasing the heroism of the Bio-Armor agents. An upgrade to an individual Museum requires the Director to also illustrate the battle.

Bases will be in a print supplement for Last Stand and are a great tool for folks who want to run long campaigns. Pretty much everything in the supplement is geared for that really, along with new powers and monsters.
The biggest obstacle I had with things like base construction was complexity - Last Stand should always be simple! - and I've finally figured out how to keep it easy and smooth. I think the currency for purchasing and upgrading new base features is neat, too.

ImpactVector
Feb 24, 2007

HAHAHAHA FOOLS!!
I AM SO SMART!

Nap Ghost
While I've messing around in the builder a thought occurred to me: Are you concerned at all about having another game concept called Power? It might not be too bad since it's only on the GM side, but if you're not too far along it might be nice to have it be called something else. Maybe Potency?

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Yeah, it's entirely a placeholder name. I have it as Bug Points in my design docs and wanted something not quite so dumb.
Potency's a good, neutral, system-wide name for it.

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

I have a new Last Stand playtest document if anyone would like to try it out. Post your play experiences here in the thread or on G+ or email me or wherever else, and I'll be sure to credit you in the Last Stand Companion.

This playtest document includes six Armory powers for anyone who always wanted to play a dedicated wrestler in Last Stand. It also includes a portion of the base construction rules and hints at some other things you'll find in the Last Stand Companion.

Ceetee
Feb 14, 2013

Mikan posted:

I have a new Last Stand playtest document if anyone would like to try it out. Post your play experiences here in the thread or on G+ or email me or wherever else, and I'll be sure to credit you in the Last Stand Companion.

This playtest document includes six Armory powers for anyone who always wanted to play a dedicated wrestler in Last Stand. It also includes a portion of the base construction rules and hints at some other things you'll find in the Last Stand Companion.

Gonna be using the armory cards next session. They look neat. Some issues that MIGHT come up, just browsing through it:

• I like the new grapple mechanic, but it seems like its a little rough to implement with just a supplement. I don't think it works well without taking a decent percentage of the armory deck.
  • Crush is REALLY good if you have the armory card that gives you 5 medic tokens. Might be better with "For each different special token you have?" (also drat. I had a power which was more or less identical to this in the homebrew I'm working on. Gotta go back and tweak it now.)
  • Bulldozer could use some tweaked wording, as it is a little vague. Better wording might be: "If you roll a 1 or a 2, and triggered collateral, you move that many additional squares, and do that much additional damage." Functionally the same, but the current wording makes it kinda sound like you just do extra collateral.
  • Virtual Training kinda becomes useless if you ever get rid of the armory card you changed, or change suits and lose access to the slotted power you changed. Might suggest changing it so you choose which power it affects at the start of a session, and it lasts until the end of that session.
  • I'm kinda personally biased against the Mueseum, because I am a terrible writer and a worse artist. And my players are the kind of people who would 'waste' points on that just to screw with me. Still, would be neat to have some kind of mechanical incentive for them.

Other then that, the whole thing looks really neat. I can't wait to try it out. And as a miscellaneous note: It would be really neat to get a bio-armor crafting upgrade to either the armor or the recruitment station, that let you draw a random bio-armor from the deck, instead of using the actual crafted powers. A lot of the pre-made bio-armors have stuff you can't get elsewhere, like Mosquitos health drain, the Ants extra slot, or anything with aquatic.

My session is on friday (But we might not be playing this week). I'll be sure to make a post saying how it all went, once I get a chance to use this stuff!

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

Ceetee posted:

Gonna be using the armory cards next session. They look neat. Some issues that MIGHT come up, just browsing through it:

I like the new grapple mechanic, but it seems like its a little rough to implement with just a supplement. I don't think it works well without taking a decent percentage of the armory deck.

Those won't be the only Grapple powers available; I like to leave some powers to playtest just in my personal group/a few select other groups so there are still surprises in the book. I'd expect a few more like Clinch that let you do weird things with Grapple powers, plenty more Grapple powers themselves and then a list of cards that could retroactively have the keyword added if you want. Some invaders will have Grapple powers to rip/slot too, they won't be just Armory cards.

I look at Last Stand powers like I do collectible card games; ideally a new set of powers should open up new combos and inspire gimmick builds, as well as offer straightforward and cool options. Some players are satisfied to take straight damage powers and not worry about it. Others want to try something weird and out there. Grapple is aimed at that latter category.
If you look at the core powers, there's a fair bit of support already for gimmicks like Poison builds, highly mobile builds, builds that want to trigger Collateral, that kind of thing. To use the card game analogy you'll see a few powers here and there in later supplements for those builds, but their core is complete and playable. Then you've got things like the Drone build, where you can make something that works but the archetype could use a lot of support and will probably see a focused supplement.
In the card game analogy, Grapple is kind of like a big expansion. You're going to see a lot of Grapple powers all at once, and then it will join the ranks of core builds that get a few powers in later expansions to provide new options.
(To use a more direct comparison to the Game of Thrones card game, things like Poison builds are kind of like Lannister Clansmen. You could, sorta, use it as an archetype with the original cards but it wasn't until the Brotherhood of Banners chapter packs that it came into its own and had plenty of options. Grapple would be like the Shadows mechanic, not really available prior but received a whole bunch of support in the King's Landing chapter packs.)

quote:

Crush is REALLY good if you have the armory card that gives you 5 medic tokens. Might be better with "For each different special token you have?" (also drat. I had a power which was more or less identical to this in the homebrew I'm working on. Gotta go back and tweak it now.)

That's actually the intent - you do 1 damage for each specific type of special token you have. If you're Poisoned, On Fire, Stunned and Webbed you'll deal 4 damage. I copied and pasted an earlier draft of the Grapple powers, so let me fix that. The correct wording for the powers was posted in this G+ status a day or two ago. Updating the document.

quote:

I'm kinda personally biased against the Museum, because I am a terrible writer and a worse artist. And my players are the kind of people who would 'waste' points on that just to screw with me. Still, would be neat to have some kind of mechanical incentive for them.

I'm kind of torn, because on one hand that's the reaction I want to invoke. There's been a great response to the goofier meta powers I've tweeted, and Museum is definitely in that category.
What I'll do is present two Museums - one with the Museum as it is, and one that provides a direct mechanical bonus - and include a sidebar discussing the options. I'd rather give people the option and make it fun for everyone rather than only present the joke option and make someone feel uncomfortable.

quote:

It would be really neat to get a bio-armor crafting upgrade to either the armor or the recruitment station, that let you draw a random bio-armor from the deck, instead of using the actual crafted powers. A lot of the pre-made bio-armors have stuff you can't get elsewhere, like Mosquitos health drain, the Ants extra slot, or anything with aquatic.

That falls under the Research And Development Facility - it lets you break down old Bio-Armor and regain the slotted powers, open up new options for crafting bio-armor, that kind of thing. It's also what opens up the Vehicle and Daisato Armor crafting options. R&D probably has the largest, branchiest Upgrade tree of all the Facilities.
I want to have about 18 different Facilities to fill the 12 available sectors; the Facilities listed in the playtest doc are a small selection.

Mikan fucked around with this message at 12:11 on Jul 22, 2013

Ceetee
Feb 14, 2013
Some more notes, from just reading through it.
  • Is there any reason NOT to use all your ripped powers to turn into points? (with the exception of the one you make a slotted power?)
  • The recruitment section seems to imply that dying is possible, but the core book doesn't say anything about death, just saying that at 0 in each stat, you are only able to take minor actions.

Also, its barely even entered testing and I'm already writing up homebrew for this system. I think its become a serious problem. Anyone know a support group? Homebrewers Anonymous?

Mikan
Sep 5, 2007

by Radium

There's no reason to not turn in your ripped powers for points. When I was trying to figure out how to handle base construction and purchasing they struck me as the perfect unused mechanic - as of the core they don't do anything, they just rot away. Trading in ripped powers guarantees you will eventually be able to afford base facilities, and you can gamble with trading in slotted powers (that would probably have been handy in battle) to get those facilities faster. That's design rule number...well, not one, but probably three or four - in Last Stand, everything needs to have a risk/reward element.

I'm going to address dying in the companion. The default rule is "you don't, the bio-armor won't let you" because Last Stand is basically a superhero game. That's not useful for folks who want to run it in a more campaign-focused or grittier or realistic or whatever fashion, so I've got some optional death and dying rules to slot in. One of them is a Tenra Bansho Zero style blaze of glory, you choose to die in a dramatic moment kind of thing while another is more realistic and involves taking enough damage when you have stats at zero.

Ceetee posted:

Also, its barely even entered testing and I'm already writing up homebrew for this system. I think its become a serious problem. Anyone know a support group? Homebrewers Anonymous?

If I knew how to stop designing for Last Stand I wouldn't be in this thread.
I love reading that, though. Last Stand is built to be modular in the way D&D Next claims to be, there should be all kinds of systems you can slot in and take out. It should be easy to design for and inspire people to make their own content. Always be homebrewing.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
So I've been musing about using this system for a Sentai/Kamen Rider toku inspired game, and I'm trying to come up with a way to do Combo/Team attacks and finishers. So far I've thought of maybe a pool of tokens that everyone puts one in when they hit an enemy, and then when that pool hits a certain number they can activate a finisher/team attack where everyone who put in tokens getting to take part and then creating a list of powers and finishers for them to choose from.

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Last Stand kickstarter backers should have a nice little thing in their latest update.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

Rulebook Heavily posted:

Last Stand kickstarter backers should have a nice little thing in their latest update.

I didn't get a nice thing. I got a loving amazing thing.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Rulebook Heavily posted:

I would just like to say that you are super awesome for explicitly mentioning the possibility that the PCs will decide that the gods are getting exactly what they deserve. Killing everything that thinks it rules humanity should always be an option.

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

NinjaDebugger posted:

I would just like to say that you are super awesome for explicitly mentioning the possibility that the PCs will decide that the gods are getting exactly what they deserve. Killing everything that thinks it rules humanity should always be an option.

At least two gods are statted as monsters in the core book.

NinjaDebugger
Apr 22, 2008

Rulebook Heavily posted:

At least two gods are statted as monsters in the core book.

Now I want to kill Sleipnir and craft him into an interplanar fighter jet, or maybe a helicarrier.

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream
So is there another download link for the Encounter Builder somewhere? The sourceforge link from the Kickstarter doesn't seem to want to download.

Xarlaxas
Sep 2, 2011

Who speaks for the Man's cub?
Are the international Kickstarter copies of Last Stand still being shipped out? I've not gotten mine yet and I just want to make sure it hasn't been lost en route. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ImpactVector
Feb 24, 2007

HAHAHAHA FOOLS!!
I AM SO SMART!

Nap Ghost

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

So is there another download link for the Encounter Builder somewhere? The sourceforge link from the Kickstarter doesn't seem to want to download.
Hmm. I was able to download it just fine. Are you running any ad blockers? Or did you check to see if your browser is blocking the download?

In any case, I just threw it up here if you're still having trouble.

Which reminds me, I still need to fix it for the new minion vermin...

• Locked thread