Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

Farts posted:

Here's a 7 day blaze mount code and a 1 day exp booster code that I got in my email.

NXERYH34DLEYWXDTEKXWG4WJN

Now I can be a badass on a flaming horse or something.

I just realized I have a different name here, in IRC, in TERA, and in Mumble. No one will ever know who I am.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

Wassbix posted:

It's like wall of insanity + made up bugs (level 30 tank drivers deal 1k dmg!!!!). I love the whining about crystals cause I'm using lvl 11 crystals on kill whitey with green gear cause I'm too lazy to switch it out till I hit level 58 for cruxes.

I'm actually trying to figure out why sometimes I do 1k damage to people in a tank. I only noticed it on my lancer the other day but a direct hit to someones back would result in 1k damage. My best guess is they were a lancer or something and had a skill running which massively reduced damage.

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

Stupid Boob posted:

Well, all right then. I've got to sell off most all of what I've got in the bank, then make sure I don't have over 50k on my character I'm transferring. Going well so far, I think I'll be able to get the transfer taken care of some time tomorrow.

Edit: Character name is Brynni, a castanic sorcerer. I'm pretty competent in mchm, but haven't completed due to a constant rotation of teaching new guild mates and then watching them burn out just as they're getting good at it. The new dungeons I haven't even had a chance to do anything with. PvP...I'm not entirely incompetent at.

Apparently the main progress DGKK has made is a abusing the poo poo out of the equalized battleground and working to get as many people highly ranked as possible.

I've never lost while playing with DGKK people, so well done Kill Whitey whoever you are.

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

I think most of the things people are mentioning about CS are DGKK stuff or people from NFA who have some DGKK characters, also fairly strong on doing things for the hell of it like repeatedly running into alliance PvP with a raid made up of mostly sub-60 characters half trying to complete alliance quests and half to try to kill people. Then breaking out all of the 60s in incomplete or non-PvP gear to try to kill everyone.

I know that there are a couple of people from the levelup event that are about where I am, just starting to get strikeforce and steadfast gear, anyone else either isn't as vocal or is some sort of CS monster with full strikeforce.

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

WanderingKid posted:

Umm, server transfer to MT? We don't have that poo poo in DGKK. At all.

Also nobody on MT gives a gently caress about Exarch. I'm frankly amazed anyone even cares...

WHY IS A PRIEST IN A loving TANK???

I kid.

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

AlphaDog posted:

Yeah, I didn't mean skills you get that are explicitly explained by the game.

I was more thinking about hitbox/size, abilities being affected by animation speeds, or whatever else that's not going to be obvious until I've played for a while (not sure if it's even an issue here) since the game is more action-y than say WoW.

Yeah the pedos are the best at everything.

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

KoB posted:

Any buddy up codes? Tried the ones above.

Pixelized#6634

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

Welp, just hit 40 and applied to NFA as an orphan goon. If anyone wants to play on Mt. Tyrannas feel free to use my code... All.The.Fists#3239

OnceIWasAnOstrich fucked around with this message at 17:52 on Jan 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OnceIWasAnOstrich
Jul 22, 2006

Anyone on MT want to spam some NT or something for the 50 friendship things for the event items?

• Locked thread