Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

squeak... squeak... SQUEAK!
Lipstick Apathy
I'm a recently 65 Sorcerer and I seem to do pretty well (4/4 accessories and 2/2 ambit/idoneal, though no Ambit weapon yet :p) with loot gain. I mostly was wondering how to not mess up Fulminar tremendously as it is the only boss I've been struggling with?

I can't seem to get a constant range estimate and either get hit by his aoe or miss my attack due to his giant butt moving.

Is there a "magic trick" to that boss or is it mostly 100% learning patterns and exploiting them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Mr. Neutron posted:

It's all learning, though he has a nasty triple hit attack that he sometimes uses that will kill you, watch out for that. I believe he turns when he does it. That's pretty much the general rule of thumb of bosses - as long as they are facing the tank, you are relatively safe, once they turn be ready to spam dodge button.

Thank you for the tips! I'll try to figure out timers for attacks and stop stalling so much :p

Edit: Hell yes :p managed to get fulmi down without getting hit a single time! :getin: hardmod-hahaha not yet :p

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Jun 29, 2015

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Leveling a priest from 60-65 is utterly painful....

What class would you recommend as a next one to kill things REALLY fast and being efficient as solo. I can do both ranged and melee.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Blorknorg posted:

Gunner: there's absolutely nothing else that compares. There's effectively no limit to the number of non elite monsters you can solo at a time, all the way up to 65.

For melee you'd want to do slayer or zerker, but after gunner you'll be ruined for any other dps class so beware.

Gunner sounds perfect then :p I gathered a bunch of drops no one wanted for plate all the way up to 58 too so they`ll finally be useful. Thanks!

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
Priest is finally 65. Got a brooch and I`m ready to hate myself healing BRNM for a while.

Started a lowbie gunner already and it`s ridiculous. I know it`s not fair to compare low levels and all but pulling 7+ mobs at a time without ever feeling threatened is amazing.

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
So I re-installed this and apparently can get a free item set for 1 character. Is the item set equivalent to something that was in-game 5-6 months ago (Schisma, etc...) or is it something better that I can use on a geared person?

Edit:

VV Oh, that's a shame. Thanks!

EPIC fat guy vids fucked around with this message at 19:49 on Jan 26, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EPIC fat guy vids
Feb 3, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

quote:

Lancer, Priest, elementary list is damage compensation at the time of the general / medium-sized monster attack will increase.
※ except the dungeon boss monsters.

http://tera-hangame.pmang.jp/notices/639

So apparently Priests and Lancers are getting a pve dps boost for everything except Bosses?

Finally :)

• Locked thread