Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

The only sword wielding rabbit on the internet

Ultra Carp
Hi,

If I buy a boxed copy how should I go about selling it? I'm planning to probably buy 1 maybe 2 boxed copies if I can get them, for goons who missed buying it before it went F2P.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp
Welp, didn't know that there were racial abilities. But no biggie at least for a human they can multiclass pretty well.

Racial skills

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp
Wait a minute but some of them say passive?
Indomitable Spirit 1 Passive When HP is below 30%, you take 10% less damage from other players.

Nomadic Crafter 1 Passive Increases crafting speed for light armor by 10%.

Resilience of Body 1 Passive Heals you continuously after you're resurrected.

I know that the resilience only works when you die, but does that mean if I use indomitable spirit, it takes an hour for it to be used again?

Like drop below 30% go up to say 60% in 10 minutes then drop back down to 30% in less than an hour?

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp
Oh I know of course, I already have a human male lancer, which im pretty happy with its racial perks. But if I make an alt I'll put a secondary consideration of the racial stats after a loving cool avatar.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp

KaneTW posted:

Yes. I might just make an alt guild because I'm getting tired of kicking people who didn't log in for a month.

^^ Offsite forums profile is public to registered members, spreadsheet is only visible to me (for now).

If you make one and I'll be willing to hop over to seed it with my main and alt

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp
How would you effectively, level gathering?

I kinda fell behind and can't gather most of the minerals,plants, essence in the area I'm in right now.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp
So I just noticed when I was logging in, there is now a "remember username" checkbox.

That saves me a bunch of laborious keystrokes, it was getting tiring to keep on typing my email.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp
I assumed he meant combos where you speed up, like the lancer combo of 2 shield barrages allows a faster spring attack. But I've only played lancer.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp
Probably it only works around lumbertown. Because most higher levels probably want pvp around the other areas and wouldn't vote if we tried to pull no PVP anywhere else.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp

WanderingKid posted:

Well now, I'm level 24 and I've already been e-stalked by 3 people (added to their friends list and everything, presumably so they can follow me wherever I go). All because I joined a guild 12 hours ago that turned off PvP in a newbie zone.

The QQ about it is absurd:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8vLnlrLZRA

Was that got.milk guy trying to monster kill you?

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp

rainy day posted:

I just redownloaded this after like a year, is there any way to turn off the stupid "Founder Status" icon in the UI? I have a memory spanning more than 4 seconds so I don't need it cluttering up my UI.

Can't remember it exactly but I think its under achievements and you can change your title there.

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp
If I've been away from the game in years (too much time playing WoT) is there a way to swing myself back into the game?

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp

Tera online posted:

Per Tera's Facebook page: The big game is over! Redeem the code below for a pair of permanent sanguine shades in Patriot red:

dancingsharks

Dry your tears, 12's, it will be ok!

*This code is good once per account through Feb. 4 at 1 p.m. Pacific. The code can be redeemed to your account here: https://account.enmasse.com/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chillyrabbit
Oct 24, 2012

Ultra Carp
Well I finally have a level 60 lancer ! :toot: Now I need to move my goal posts since the level cap went up to 65, but it gets easier right guys?

• Locked thread