Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.
I got a key from a fellow goon in SA-Mart. How do I set up the title and mount and stuff? Also, the mount is only for one character, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I got this title for free due to my proximity to an idiot who wanted to save $5 on an avatar by having someone else spend $9.95 instead.

Phosphia posted:

No. Mounts are for all of your characters. You can find it here: ALT -> Activities -> Item Claim -> Account Items. You can adjust titels by clicking 'V'.

Weird. I don't see anything under Account Items. Do I need to be a certain level?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

garth ferengi posted:

I kind of want to try this game out but the ridiculously grossly sexualised female characters and children are, uh, offputting, to say the least.

Play a popori. The Master Race.

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

I applied to Dragongod Knightkings on my mighty popori slayer Cervantis. I think I did it right, I'm not sure. I used the in-game thing. You can only have one character in it, right?

MinionOfCthulhu
Oct 28, 2005

WhiteBoyShuffle posted:

At first I thought it was a joke, but sure enough I put the box code in backwards and it took it and the two gems, two scrolls and mount were in my claim list.

Aww it doesn't work for my key. :saddowns:

• Locked thread