Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
High House Death
Jun 18, 2011
Hey guys, Im looking at picking up my first DSLR and I would really like to support the local shop/local business, plus get some time handling a camera before I spend my money. Ive looked around a bit, and I didnt see a thread for local shops, so does anyone have any recommendations for a Goon in the Phoenix, AZ area? All I could find online was Tempe Camera and the reviews were less than stunning.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

High House Death
Jun 18, 2011
Whatre your guys feelings on buying off eBay? I came across what appears to be a pretty slick deal for a Canon 60D and accessories. I realize that whats included are probably kit-quality lenses, but it still seems good to me. Thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-Canon-E...27cfc8966a#shId

For comparison, a Canon 60D at my local shop is 999.00 with a kit 18-135mm lense.

High House Death
Jun 18, 2011
Good to know, I thought it might be so. Thanks duders, I appreciate you saving me from getting powerfucked.

• Locked thread