Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
That OP rules, well done man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
You can also just buy from B&H and make sure every order comes out to under $1k AUD if you're not too worried about warranty. That's where basically all my camera stuff came from when I was in Australia, except for my body which I bought used on ebay.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Yeah, if you like Canon you can pick up a 30D for under $200 as well usually, plus maybe another $200 for a nifty fifty + 18-55 kit lens. That's my current setup and it works pretty well.

HookShot
Dec 26, 2005
Just shoot raw and you can fix anything in post.

I'm mostly kidding but have seriously done this a few more times than I like to admit

• Locked thread