Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Man, I'm so glad I posted this in the What did you just buy? thread. Awesome to see so many people signing up, I hope the site doesn't get overwhelmed. I've yet to get my first box, but I signed up early this week so I'll get it next week. Great way to try out small quantities of new things as well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Beardless posted:

This one's not working, does anyone else have a code?
Try any of the others in the thread, each code works 4 times.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

zer0spunk posted:

They limited it back to 1 time use per code. Ah well.
Oh wow, I didn't know they changed it. My bad, sorry. I guess it took off a lot faster than they expected.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Oh man, I peeked what was in my box for the week and I can't wait for it to get here. Droolin' already.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

No box for me this week, hopefully it comes early next week. Excited to try things since I signed up almost 2 weeks ago, especially since I know what's in the box.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Miss Bean posted:

That's strange. We got our first box the next week after we signed up. Could it have something to do with where you're located?
Not sure. I'm in Annapolis MD, I've not had any problems with USPS so far but I've also not received anything from the UK before. If its not here by Tuesday I'll start to worry.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Finally got last week's box today! :woop:

I've only eaten the honeycomb flapjacks so far, and dear god they were delicious. Definitely adding it to my Love list. Also included are apple bits with toffee dip (trying next), florentine (belgian dark chocolate, cranberries & pumpkin seeds), and el picante (paprika baugettes, spicy chili peanuts & jumbo corn).

Edit: Gave in and tried the apples with toffee. Toffee is pretty good, but the apple pieces were kinda meh.

Night Danger Moose fucked around with this message at 05:40 on Feb 26, 2013

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Noni posted:

Your flapjack/granola bar container came with three of them? Whaaaa?

Which flavor was that? Either you got a bonus or some rear end at the Graze factory has been jacking my snacks.
My honeycomb flapjacks from my first box came with three... I think you just got bad luck. :ohdear:

Also, my loot from this past week's box:

Cookies & Cream: I can't give this a thumbs up or down. My boyfriend loved it, but I forgot that I dislike 75% of the things in it. He recommends it though.
Very Nori-sh: Pretty decent. Slightly spicy. I'm normally not a fan of nori but this was pretty good.
Fruity Mango Chutney: I liked this a lot. The peppery sticks were great, the chutney was a good mix of sweet and tangy and a bit spicy. Would definitely get it again.
Tutti Frutti: Haven't tried it yet, but it's just dried fruit. If you like the fruit it comes with, you'll probably enjoy it.

Edit: Green grape raisins are really drat good.

Night Danger Moose fucked around with this message at 01:48 on Mar 9, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Noni posted:

Therefore, either they've rapidly sped up US shipping or they are mailing boxes out much earlier.
I would be very happy if this were the case. I get my boxes 10 days after payment. I'd like them the following week, instead of the monday of the week after that.

• Locked thread