Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

https://www.graze.com/us/products

Does getting a weekly (or bi-monthly/monthly) delivery of relatively healthy snacks for 5 6 dollars a week sound like something neat? BECAUSE IT IS!

Graze is an Intenet startup from the UK who has recently come to America. The website isn't completely open to the public so you need an invite code. This is where the :goon: comes in. Upon registering for your first box (which is free BTW), you can get a code that allows 4 more(goonrush might have worked a little too well) one of your friends to sign up.

In the "What did you just buy? "... and some other taxidermy goodies" thread we have been gobbling up codes and figured we should probably move it out of that thread. The normal caveats for "free" offers stands, If you only want to try it out once make sure you cancel your credit card before they send a second box.

I will expand this post when I get some time.

***UPDATE 21 Feb 2013***

Got my first graze box!

El picante
Jumbo salted corn, hot chili peanuts and mini paprika breadsticks

Jaffa cake
Roasted hazels, orange infused raisins and dark chocolate buttons

Summer berry compote
Berry compote with wholemeal shortbread dippers

Lightly toasted pistachios
Roasted pistachios with a touch of salt

djfooboo fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Oct 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

bunnielab posted:

That seems like an excessive amount of packaging for a few handfuls of nuts and dried fruit.

Luckily everything is recyclable or I wouldn't have even bothered. http://www.graze.com/about/packaging

I have more eco-remorse from the mail truck using fuel to get it here.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

kaptainkaffeine posted:

Used yours! Here's mine

22VXLFQ

This looks totally rad. I hope the portions aren't super small, since they seem to come every other week. But for $5, what the heck.

p.s. ^^^ thanks for the heads up, trinity.

Size perspective.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Got my first box! Oddly it is sent from Great Britain. I figured they would have set up a distribution center here if they plan to expand to North America.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

angerbot posted:

It'd be nice if people posted pictures when they get stuff. It's an interesting service, wish they had it in Canada.

Your wish is my command:

El picante
Jumbo salted corn, hot chili peanuts and mini paprika breadsticks

Jaffa cake
Roasted hazels, orange infused raisins and dark chocolate buttons

Summer berry compote
Berry compote with wholemeal shortbread dippers

Lightly toasted pistachios
Roasted pistachios with a touch of salt

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

forever gold posted:

Any info on where they ship from?

The shipping label says Royal Mail, so Great Britain :britain:

This would also explain the time it is taking between shipped and received.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Just finished my first box, and must say the only thing I was disappointed with was salted pistachios, and that is just because I can get salted pistachios anywhere.

The stars of the show were the jaffa cake (specifically orange-infused raisins) and el picante.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

John Romero posted:

how about the berry compote? most looking forward to that.

It was good, but didn't blow my socks off or anything. Just tasted like biscuits and jelly. Maybe my allergies interfered with my taste though.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I think the portion size is perfect, I just wish it came with 7 to a box so I could have a snack for each day :3:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

What's up with all the dick goons? Back in my reg days, goons passed on the love no questions asked.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Here is another option I just became aware of. The serving sizes seem a bit bigger for all you :hambeast:
http://www.naturebox.com/

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Only thing that has sucked so far for me was the onion marmalade. Just wasn't my cup of tea.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

physeter posted:

Banoffee Pie is preserved banana, almond slices, pecans, little cubes of toffee fudge, and 100% amazing.

This post makes me want coffee infused snacks.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Just wanted to pop in and say that this service has met my high expectations. I do not plan on stopping my once a week delivery any time soon :iia:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

LTBS posted:

I just got my 5th box and they are already starting to send me repeats on my 6th box. My first box had the Toffee Apples and Omega Booster seeds, which I put both at LIKE. Now my 6th box has both of those. I'm kind of not too happy about that because I want to try more things. I even have my settings set to go with more TRY than anything else.

WAH

I only do "try" and "trash" because anything above that you run the risk of repeating more.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Weird, I have found the coconut flakes to be good albeit annoying to eat because they are tiny.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Just sent a code to Hedonista

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

That list would be nothing if people followed the goddamn rules of the pass it to a goon

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

AngryPandah posted:

So did everyone just stop giving out invites? I would love to get an invite if this is still an ongoing thing.

This is actually as quick as it has gone since they reduced invites.

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Keep it up Goons! :glomp:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

I got two boxes on Monday :tinfoil:

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

notsowelp posted:

Are flapjacks a 'thing' in America, or are they a British dish? Like are you guys discovering what flapjacks are for the first time in your lives, because if so that's very :3:.

We should do an international granola bar exchange. You would be appalled at what they sell at U.S. grocery stores. You have to make them yourself if you want them to be tasty.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

djfooboo
Oct 16, 2004

Four invites :woop:

https://www.graze.com/us/p/MATTH5R7U

• Locked thread