Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK
I'm in the US, and an invite code would be awesome. Email is <username>@<username>.com.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

I was just looking at what I can see on the site without being able to sign up, and I have to ask...

Are there a significant number of snacks available without nuts in them? I have nut allergies.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

Nah, I'm not super sensitive to nuts. Minor cross-contamination doesn't bother me, I just need to avoid the ones that have nuts as an ingredient.

The flapjacks look okay, as do the dippers, about half the savory selections, a few of the chocolates, all the pure fruit, and the seeds.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

flynt posted:

Looks like they've added several new snacks too. Jelly donut looks interesting with the fruit strings and they've added a couple more options with the fudge pieces.

I don't have PMs but I can email some people my code if they still want it.

I would like one if you still have it please. Email is m2pt5@m2pt5.com

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

flynt posted:

Sent an email to m2pt5.

Thanks, man. I'm registered and waiting for my first box.

Edit: I also seem to have four invites available, so if anyone is still interested, PM me or post your email or something.

E: 3 gone, 1 left!

m2pt5 fucked around with this message at 03:55 on Oct 2, 2013

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

Kimitsu posted:

Sent an email. All gone now, but here's hoping everyone who wanted one gets one.

I've sent out four but only two have been activated. Anyone who got one from me and didn't or isn't going to use it, please post here and let me know.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

Got my first box yesterday, have some opinions:

Summer Berry Flapjack: Fantastic! I would never dispute seeing this in a box.
Pina Colada: Not bad, but not spectacular.
Poached Pear w/ Vanilla: Okay. The pear was a bit chewer than I would have liked.
Fruity Mango Chutney with black pepper dippers: Decent, but wouldn't particularly want it again.

Still not sure if I'll stick with it through the 5th box (for another free one.) Probably depends more on if I have the money to spare when the boxes roll around.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

demonR6 posted:

It's five bucks.. put just a few items into perspective - the product, packaging and shipping from the UK to the US and now think again, five bucks. What do people expect for this amount? Seriously??

It's $6 now (the thread title should probably get fixed), and it's not shipped from the UK, they have a US kitchen now.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

My code has one use left on it: https://www.graze.com/us/p/MACKEN8GU

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

I agree the price seems a bit high, but I'll probably stick with it though the fifth box (the second free one) and maybe the sixth (which will use my last dollar off from invite codes) and consider dropping it then.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

DreamingofRoses posted:

How long does it generally take y'all to get your boxes after the cutoff date?

Once they charge me, I usually get the box the following week.

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

My friend code got upgraded to unlimited uses, so here it is again if anyone here still needs one:

https://www.graze.com/us/p/MACKEN8GU

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

Quick review of my fourth box:

Apple Cinnamon Flapjack: Spectacular. I have to figure out how to make these things.
Tropical Sundae (pineapple, mango, and banana coins): Good, but maybe a bit too tough/chewy.
Smoky Gazpacho Dip (with wholemeal crisp bread slices): I liked it, but there was too much bread and/or not enough dip. I still had half the bread left when I ran out of dip.
Key Lime Pie: Loved it. No complaints.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

Apparently you get a free box with three referrals now, as well as $1 off one box with every referral. I have a bunch of referrals already, so I don't know if I need one more or three more to get a free box. Have a code anyway.

https://www.graze.com/us/p/MACKEN8GU

Edit: Seems I only needed one. Thanks, whoever you were!

m2pt5 fucked around with this message at 02:34 on Nov 8, 2014

• Locked thread