Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mundane
Jan 20, 2009

Excelsiortothemax posted:

Now if only I could get that bridge from the west side to the far south so I wouldn't have to drive across and through town to get to work.

Live in the same city as you, and holy crap do they ever need to get that thing up and running. 50 minutes in rush hour just to drive 12km in a town of less than 300k people.

Bought a house in the burb's here west of the airport for 301k, which was the average rate for houses in my neighborhood. One year later the house next door finally sold and I asked my neighbor what he payed.

Guy said 475k. We have the exact same cookie cutter starter house, that it was weird walking thru it when he invited me in. Those home building companies are raking in a killing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU