Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
LMFAO, prime + 10% from TD.

And here I thought my 6% rate was tough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Purgatory Glory posted:

For a mortgage that is.

I had to renew my mortgage in the fall of 2008 when it looked like credit itself might collapse, but a month before rates went to zero and everything was wonderful.

live and learn

ocrumsprug
Sep 23, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Housing market failures are pretty localized to a few markets. Now those markets are huge and should be prime Liberal voting ground, but instead the election is going to be about pipelines, maintaining property values in Winnipeg (or other white bread substitute town in the middle) and some racist thing happening in Quebec.