Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
orphean
Apr 27, 2007

beep boop bitches
my monads are fully functional
I appreciate cheese. I enjoy sampling heady, complex creations shot through with burgundy strips of wine. I love the decadent rich smoothness of a nice St. Andre. I love the sharp musky bite of a nice blue. That said, I know very little about cheese. I've offloaded my entire cheese selection process to other people and when I find myself in front of the ocean of fermented milk products at a typical cheese counter I am so, so lost. :negative:

Are there any rules of thumb that are common for cheese selection? Or cheese pairing? What are some perhaps more unknown cheeses I should be on the lookout for? What is the proper varietal of kraft single to form the sails of my meatship? So many questions!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread