Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

draw me like one of your French Canadian girls

WD40 posted:

Woah, thanks to whoever suggested Epoisses. I managed to find some at a specialty shop, after trying without success to locate some at supermarkets.

Holy poo poo. It's really good. Someone described it as like Camembert falling in with the wrong crowd. I'd say it's like French-kissing the goddess Venus at a party after she's drank a bottle of brandy. It looks so bad for you, like it can kill you in many different ways. But it also knows that you want it in your mouth, you dirty slut. Go on, go buy some. You know you want to. Yeah. Just like that. Mmm.

Sorry. I really like this cheese. Oh god, look at it dripping everywhere. gently caress.

Good lord. What did you eat it with??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

so I bought a block of manchego. Never had before and saw it was on sale. I saw some cool ideas here for it, but any personal recommendations for how to eat it?

http://www.seriouseats.com/talk/2010/07/what-would-you-do-with-manchego.html

THE MACHO MAN
Nov 15, 2007

...Carey...

The Lord Bude posted:

Since you appear to be an enthusiast of fine cheeses, I would like to draw your attention to the traditional method of eating haloumi cheese (best at breakfast time):

1. Cut your Haloumi into slices of consistent thickness (1cm)
2. cook your haloumi in a lightly oiled frying pan, or a barbeque grill, or under the grill of your stove
3. consume immediately with a squeeze of lemon.

haloumi is great I need to grab some it has been a while

• Locked thread