Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

It's important to keep in mind that gjetost tastes sweet and caramel-y for a cheese. If you just want caramel, you should eat caramel. If you want something that is definitely cheese, but would be great shaved over some waffles, then you want gjetost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Even imported cheese have to be either pasteurized or aged at least 60 days. That's why there is such a thing as a black market in cheese.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

We don't have access to all the acclaimed young delicate brie and stuff. Unless you know somebody.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Scathach posted:

So my husband and I looked all over for Roquefort and couldn't find it... then last night it pops up at Walmart. He hates it, and I'm glad I get the entire slice to myself. This stuff is great.

I like most cheeses except for the soft stuff like brie. This thread needs to not die, because cheese is awesome.

Get a bit of the nicest, most floral honey you can find. Get a perfect, crusty, brilliantly caramelized baguette. Bread, Roquefort, light honey drizzle. It's madness.

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

Cowgirl Creamery cheeses are like fine crystal glassware – it's absolutely worth the price once the price is a significantly smaller percentage of your net worth.

• Locked thread