Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
Kerrygold Dubliner is delicious. Just got some from my local Hannaford yesterday, eating it with my homemade pancetta tesa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
I'm stationed at Ft Drum, NY, which is not really known to be a foodie area. But there are a few gems up here. There's an awesome local cheese company called 1000 Islands River Rat Cheese in Clayton, about 30 minutes from post up by the St Lawrence River. They make mostly different kinds and ages of cheddar, including a 3-Year XXX Sharp. It's easily my favorite cheddar. Sharp, tangy, and with that crunchy crystallization.

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

Ben Davis posted:

I bought Comté on the advice on this thread, and it is incredibly delicious, but leaves my fingers smelling like my toddler's diapers. :(

That might not reflect badly on the cheese, but rather reflect well on your toddler's shits.

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW

yes posted:

Brie with walnuts in it sounds gross

You've never had baked brie with nuts and dried fruit? You're missing out, man.

• Locked thread