Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lazarett
Jul 9, 2013
I really love cheese. It is the second best thing in the world of food really, and it isn't that unhealthy! I actually live two hours from Straßburg, the only french city i can order stuff without speaking the drat language(not hating on french, i just can't speak it good enough to hold a conversation, and those french people are just too nice to only say "4€ please" and then i feel dumb because i can't answer their banter and pleasantries)! Now if i only had the money to burn for that kind of trip.

So one supermarket near me sells goat cheese rolls that are made with all sorts of funny stuff like honey, pepper and sometimes even mint. That tastes good but is very expensive since it is an organic store and they source them from a dairy that is really small. Other supermarkets sell mostly safe things like Délice d'Argental, Bries, Emmentaler, Gauda and the rest of german/austrian/swiss cheeses. Not that really runny stuff that i really want to try or crazy foreign cheese from the british isles or America(both north and south). They once had an irish cheddar(maybe?) that was brightly orange and was very brittle and spicy? Best day i had in week because that was really something different for me. I have not seen that cheese since then.

I even like Harzer. It is full of protein and tastes good in a salad when finely diced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread