Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Variant_Eris
Nov 2, 2014

Exhibition C: Colgate white smile

ColdPie posted:

Aaaaand five weeks later:

Colby cheese! It turned out really great! Creamy and sweet with a little bit of sharp bite. It's white because I didn't have any annatto (though I do now). I'd call it a major success for my first hard cheese. Very exciting, since I've been waiting for the results of this batch to see if I need to tweak anything for the next.

Nice! I can't say I'm a big fan of Colby cheese, but I've heard that it goes well with salami and Merlot wine.

Great, now I want to find a good Gouda...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Variant_Eris
Nov 2, 2014

Exhibition C: Colgate white smile

The Midniter posted:

This could literally not be easier.

Woah. I didn't know that Ricotta was that easy to make. Guess I'll try the recipe with Lemon Juice and put it on some Lasagna next time.

• Locked thread