Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SacrificialGoat
Oct 8, 2003

Catjaw is a hero of the people

Captainsalami posted:

So i picked up this cheese in the fancy cheese section of my local grocery store. I heard it tasted like sweet caramel and had an odd swedish name, came in a little package and was square. Instead of sweet it tasted horrible with a barely detectable caramel flavor. Was it a bad chunk? I was all excited to try it too cause i like caramel. :(:

Does said cheese have a name? This is kind of vague.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SacrificialGoat
Oct 8, 2003

Catjaw is a hero of the people

ThomasPaine posted:

Jesus. I made one of those grilled cheese things ages ago and nearly puked, you're welcome to them.

(Also, I was referring to 'Americans' as in the 'general American public', not people who are posting on an internet forum about cheese and obviously have slightly better taste.)

Velveeta type processed cheese makes for decent macaroni and cheese if you're a pauper. That's the thing about American processed cheese, it's dirt cheap.

• Locked thread