Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Greatest Living Man
Jul 22, 2005

ask President Obama

The Midniter posted:

I'd always heard the praises sung of Humboldt Fog, but it was always a bit rich for my blood. Then the local Harris Teeter began selling small sample sizes of it, so I dropped the $5 for a bit of it which actually came with a straw-type thing full of honey.

I don't think I've ever eaten a more delicious cheese, and I love me some cheese. It's taken a serious amount of willpower not to drop a lot of coin on some more, because I know it'd be gone in a day.

Some of the more extravagant weddings in Humboldt feature multiple wheels of Humboldt Fog. So good.
I'm a fan of all of their fresh chèvre as well (and it's usually a bit cheaper.) I agree with you, though, it's expensive when it's exported. I'm always shocked at the price difference from Humboldt to anywhere else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread