Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I guess this thread doesn't get a lot of action but I've decided to get a fromager certificate because I want to learn more about cheese and I can take classes for cheap. I'm taking a basic intro course right now (how to taste, what to look for, learning the language and being able to identify different styles and whatnot). There's also usually cheese leftover at the end of class so whoever wants to can wrap it up and take some home. My lunch today was basically a piece of Le Hermann and a piece of Avonlea Clothbound Cheddar while I did stuff around the house.

I'm still not into the super stinky washed rind cheeses but maybe by the end of it I will have developed more appreciation for them, anyway just thought I'd try to make this thread not die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread