Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Just pre-ordered this from GMG for £21.60 using code KPTKN-VP3NR-M6T6Y. Really excited for this.

Yesterday I finished Underworld which I didn't really like and now I'm playing through Anniversary which I'm enjoying. It just feels much more like traditional TR which I never got bored of. Rich and varied architecture VS kicking vases basically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

I'm not sure what to make of this. I'm really really impressed with the graphics. For anyone interested I have a C2Q 2.33ghz/4gb RAM/GTX460 and here is what it looks like http://imgur.com/a/92Jcl. On the other hand it is really linear so far with no logic puzzles, but that might just be because I've only played 3 hours. I also don't like watching a young girl go through all this trauma, call me sensitive but its a turn off. I much preferred it when Lara was a badass. Weird jumping physics too.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Could somebody tell me how to time the loving platform and shutters in tomb of ascension. One is up, the other is down I don't get it.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Drakhoran posted:

Close the shutters and then immediately hoist the platform and jump on top of it. When the shutters blow open again the wind will catch the platform and send it towards the far wall where you jump and catch the ledge.

That's what I figured but Lara just cant make the jump. I'll practice later, thanks.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Cheers guys :cheers:

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

Completed it too: 11 hours and 74% :saddowns:

Besides what's been mentioned, the only thing to annoy me were those three or four scars being exactly the same (mirrored) on both shoulders.

I also would like to play through it again on hard with all the weapons but since I can't I won't.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

The orange trees I'm guessing were part of some discrete hp system before they switched to regenerative, but kept them in there anyway because why not.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

loudog999 posted:

And the swan dive. There are so many places around the island I would love to watch Lara swan dive to her death from. That never got old

Can you swan dive in the trilogy set? Because its really killing me not knowing.

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

As long as it's a once off shooter I don't mind...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

u fink u hard Percy
Sep 14, 2007

This is going to be a soulless cash in and you can quote me on that.

• Locked thread