Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scuzzywuffit
Feb 5, 2012

DrNutt posted:

I will probably be hated and cursed for saying this, but I for one would like more stealth sequences where you have to take dudes out quietly with your bow. There's one spot near the end of the reboot that's drat near impossible to do guns blazing, and I'd like to see more of those situations. Sure, technically you can just jump out with your machine gun and mow dudes down, but it's far more satisfying and "realistic" to take them out one by one.

I agree wholeheartedly. Creeping around bowing people from the shadows was my favorite part of that game, and because there's no actual penalty for getting spotted (other than having to fight a bunch of dudes), it's really easy/fun to just roll with it and whip out the machine gun if you screw up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread