Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Do enemies respawn after you finish the game? I'm missing a few meaningless achievements and by god I need more dudes to stab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
For XP, yeah. But I'm short on dodge counters :argh:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

ZeeBoi posted:

Haha, holy poo poo it happened again, this time thanks to an incendiary shotgun blast.

I managed to get the one for shooting dynamite purely by chance. Pulled myself up a ledge, shotgun up at a dude, fired just as his buddy threw a stick down at us.

Didn't even know there was an achievement for that :toot:

Also the weapon executions are brutal. Oh don't mind me, just gonna kick you in the face and pump a dozen rounds out of my AK into your chest. :stare:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Aphrodite posted:

How do you do those? I always just get the rock one.

You have to hit the button with the weapon aimed, not just in your hands. Took me a while to figure it out :downs:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Speedball posted:

Yeah, this game, I would totally get every achivement for if so many of them weren't tied to multiplayer. Gaaaahd.

Yup. I really hate multiplayer achievements as they're often incredibly tedious grind fests. :(

Also, if it's not :filez: or anything, could somebody rip the little jingle that plays when you find the entrance to a tomb? I really like it, kinda want to put it on my phone for something :shobon:

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Dan Didio posted:

She couldn't turn it off. :(

She was gonna go cruisin' with Roth when they got home. They were gonna go cruisin' in his Solara man!

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Well, that's all the achievements and whatnot done. Really not interested in the multiplayer.

Man that was over too quickly. :(

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

quaunaut posted:

Here's to hoping for the next one they dump multiplayer entirely, and give us extra long tombs. I want 20-30m tombs, and still 7 of them! And less fighting in the core of the game! And not another QTE that isn't directly part of a combat system!

Yeah, that'd be nice. I'd also like it if the tombs didn't depend purely on physics puzzles.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
And a NG+ where the Croftian Horror washes up on Crazy Merc Island and terrorizes the locals :unsmigghh:

I love the AI freaking out when you get a new bigger and boomier weapon.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

Electromax posted:

Ideally for me mix the things together - a bear attacks, you run into a nearby tree, use some means to drive the bear down to the enemy humans around their campfire, watch some maulings, sneak by the camp unmolested. Then you raid some tombs.

Hunt and harvest animals to create bait for larger predators. Throw bait around bandit camps, then watch what happens :munch:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003

DrNutt posted:

If you can clear out enemy encampments using tigers and bears a la Far Cry 3 it will own.

And there's an option at launch that enables the encampments to repopulate uh huh I'm with ya :haw:

• Locked thread