Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

This is the only game I have ever per-ordered, ever.

This game will loving rule, and I was waiting so hard for a real thread.

That hour long IGN playthrough takes away all my fears. The combat isn't exactly what I wanted, but its the cool hip thing to do in games now so I will let it slide.

The only real kinda bad thing they did was in the IGN video Lara kills probably over 50+ men and shes acting like a scared girl in all the cut scenes, but when you have control of her shes an ultimate bad-rear end.

But I can overlook that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

RentCavalier posted:

If it lives up to its promises, this game would be pretty awesome, but I'm thinking that we're ultimately going to get a sort of blend of Uncharted and Resident Evil. That's what all the footage has basically looked like. If they can put some really smart level design into the game, you may have a solid title, but I'd like to play it first before I form an opinion, or at least watch somebody play the first thirty minutes and see how the gameplay works.

Theres an IGN video where they play for an hour. It really did put all my fears to rest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9i_U9y4BWI

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

I predicted awesomeness and it seems to deliver. Pre-Order redeemed!

I just love acrobatic / exploration games. I can tolerate the shooty bits if I get to the former. Price of Persia series and Tomb Raider are my two favorite games series.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

People complain about the oddest things.

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

This game is going to loving own and I can't wait for the pre-load to start!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

HitmanAndQuitIt posted:

Unlocking now in Australia :)

I've never preordered anything on steam before. It just said Game is unlocked, yet it still says preloading and not unlocked?

• Locked thread