Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
Yesterday I want live with EVERY GOD WILL FALL: The Sticker Set!

I've got eight sticker designs based on the zany li'l boys from my book EVERY GOD WILL FALL for Mork Borg. EVERY GOD WILL FALL is a d8 "table" of eight supernatural hirelings with pretensions, delusions, destinies, or mistaken identities of godhood. They're good for pretty much any OSR game where you can befriend weird little dudes!

You can also get the book for just $2.00 in PDF by clicking here for a special DriveThruRPG discount. Huzzah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

Numenera is the new Bundle of Holding.

I'm definitely purchasing the base bundle - is the bonus collection worth it?

Base bundle is 17$ for:

Numenera Discovery corebook
Priests of the Aeons
Technology Compendium
Ninth World Guidebook
Maps of the Ninth World 1-2
Numenera Character and Creature Standups

Bonus is 37$ for:

Numenera Destiny
Building Tomorrow
Ninth World Bestiaries 1-3
Voices of the Datasphere
Slaves of the Machine God
Explorer's Keys
3 Ninth World adventures: Forgetting Doomsday, Shadewalker, and The Thief, the Clave, and the Ultimatum

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

canepazzo posted:

Base bundle is 17$ for:

Priests of the Aeons
Technology Compendium
Ninth World Guidebook

Bonus is 37$ for:

Numenera Destiny
Building Tomorrow
Voices of the Datasphere
Explorer's Keys
3 Ninth World adventures: Forgetting Doomsday, Shadewalker, and The Thief, the Clave, and the Ultimatum

Is this the Monte Cook game, with like tech sorcery? Does it rely heavily on d20, as I assume all Monte Cook games do?

Chevy Slyme
May 2, 2004

We're Gonna Run.

We're Gonna Crawl.

Kick Down Every Wall.

Dr. Lunchables posted:

Is this the Monte Cook game, with like tech sorcery? Does it rely heavily on d20, as I assume all Monte Cook games do?

Yes to the first question; haven't read the system to answer the second, but seems likely!

Lord_Hambrose
Nov 21, 2008

*a foul hooting fills the air*

It has some serious mechanical flaws, but definitely the 17 dollar level would be an interesting read.

King Burgundy
Sep 17, 2003

I am the Burgundy King,
I can do anything!

canepazzo posted:

Base bundle is 17$ for:

Priests of the Aeons
Technology Compendium
Ninth World Guidebook

Bonus is 37$ for:

Numenera Destiny
Building Tomorrow
Voices of the Datasphere
Explorer's Keys

If you plan to run a decent amount of this, absolutely. Destiny is basically the companion to Discovery and features 3 additional character types along with a focus on building and running communities. Can't go wrong with the 3 Bestiaries. Voices is the book about running characters in a Virtual Reality equivalent. If you like running prewritten adventure stuff, that is what Slaves/Explorer's and the 3 adventures are for.

---

If you are just wanting to read cool things about the setting and have rules for being a player, or you were thinking you'd run the occasional one shot or the like, the first bundle has you covered.

canepazzo
May 29, 2006

King Burgundy posted:

If you plan to run a decent amount of this, absolutely. Destiny is basically the companion to Discovery and features 3 additional character types along with a focus on building and running communities. Can't go wrong with the 3 Bestiaries. Voices is the book about running characters in a Virtual Reality equivalent. If you like running prewritten adventure stuff, that is what Slaves/Explorer's and the 3 adventures are for.

---

If you are just wanting to read cool things about the setting and have rules for being a player, or you were thinking you'd run the occasional one shot or the like, the first bundle has you covered.

Cheers! Base bundle it is; it's mostly reading (what appears to be) a cool setting, and Numenera was on my list.

Darth Various
Oct 23, 2010

DTRPG is running a
small press spotlight sale
Flying Circus and Legacy 2e is there among the 52K search results. It's probably better to check your wishlist for discounts.

JMBosch
May 28, 2006

You're dead.
That's your greatest weapon.
My latest release is PWYW for the rest of the month, just in time to bring some scary baddies to your Halloween games. I'll be putting a price on it in November, so get it now while it's free/costs only as much as the limits of your generosity!

Pulled from a pit of refuse, ever-shadowed corners, a plane of agony, and the fabric of nightmares itself, these terrifying creatures will stalk, scare, torture, and possess any hapless fools who stumble into their realms.

Born of a Bloody Film is a supplement for Mörk Borg and other OSR-inspired RPGs that includes four monsters torn from horror movies and mangled to use in your games. It includes full art, stats, and a bit of lore for each creature.

EDIT - My two Trophy Dark one-shot adventures, The Pried Eye and Penumbra, and my solo journaling comedy game about sad opinion columnists, "Serious Reading," are also all on sale for DriveThruRPG's Halloween sale.

JMBosch fucked around with this message at 21:39 on Oct 15, 2021

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Can't see myself playing Mork anytime soon but I threw $4.20 your way.

JMBosch
May 28, 2006

You're dead.

By popular demand posted:

Can't see myself playing Mork anytime soon but I threw $4.20 your way.
Thanks, that's kind of you! Hope you can find some use for 'em.

JMBosch
May 28, 2006

You're dead.
It's Free RPG Day! All of my stuff is either free or PWYW on itch.io.

If you search around on Twitter, you can find a decent bit of stuff too.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

A whole assload of 5E and DCC books, if you're into this sort of thing:
https://www.humblebundle.com/books/black-friday-rpg-bonanza-books

E: Actually don't, go find 5E stuff not by lovely publisher Frog God Games.

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Nov 24, 2021

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Remind me, wasn’t Frog God one of the poo poo ones?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

I didn't even notice who the publishers are. :facepalm:
should I remove the link?

By popular demand fucked around with this message at 18:03 on Nov 24, 2021

Siivola
Dec 23, 2012

Eh, I dunno. You can opt to pay $0 to the publishers and direct all the money to Humble and charity.

Goodman Games don't suck iirc so you can play DCC and not feel bad.

Edit: On the other hand you can pay $35 (plus shipping) to get the DCC first time fan bundle in print! Big value!

Siivola fucked around with this message at 18:13 on Nov 24, 2021

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
Rolling into the holidays a little slimmer than I'd like to be, wallet-wise, so I've got a Sale and a Reverse Sale running to get me some Christmas presents of my own:

If you're a big MORK BORG fan, you can't go wrong with the Beer Money Borg Bundle on DriveThruRPG, containing everything I've done for Mork Borg so far at a convenient $7.77 price point. This is the fast and cheap option and likely to get me some brewskis so I can prevent myself from throttling my uncle who only leaves his den for the holidays and spends the rest of his time playing video games and being rude to his wife.

If you want to feed my very expensive and foolhardy consumerist lifestyle, I'm running the I Need $150 More To Buy The Three Newest Age Of Sigmar Battletomes Reverse Sale, formerly the Formerly the I Need $125 To Buy The Three Newest Age Of Sigmar Soulbound Books Reverse Sale, I reached that goal and am exceedingly bad at math so don't look too deeply into the name, okay! Everything I sell is now 50% more expensive on Itch.io, or you can get it all for the opposite of a bargain but cheaper than buying individually for $100. This will give me books to curate delicious lore and make my Soulbound table yet more enthused with the ways of their tumultuous lives.

If you can help make my Christmas a merry one filled with consumption both Capitalist and Alcoholic (and possibly Old Timey Prospector if I drink way too much), I'd super appreciate it. Otherwise happy assorted holidays and do something nice for someone, okay???

Skeleton drinking beer included for my gratification and your attention.

JMBosch
May 28, 2006

You're dead.
On a similar note, a lot of people on itch.io are having winter sales for about a week and a half, so if you were holding off on something, might want to check if it's on sale.

If you need some last-minute gifts for the tabletop nerds in your family, all of my stuff is 33% off, or you can get it all in a bundle for just over 50% off: $15 total.

If you buy the whole bundle, you'll get:
  • 2 horrifying Trophy Dark one-shots
  • 1 intriguing OSR fantasy adventure
  • 4 terrifying Mörk Borg monsters
  • 1 polarizing solo satire game
  • 10 compelling far west NPCs

JMBosch fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Dec 23, 2021

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Is there ever any deals on modiphius games? I'm trying to expand out into the fallout minis but it's all quite expensive

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

There's currently a humble bundle for Modiphius' Star Trek 2d20 RPG, it's a hell of a deal. But that's not a minis game.

GreenBuckanneer
Sep 15, 2007

Leperflesh posted:

There's currently a humble bundle for Modiphius' Star Trek 2d20 RPG, it's a hell of a deal. But that's not a minis game.

I know they did one for the terrain back in April but I missed it, much to my chagrin. I just wanna pew pew some radscorpions and build a settlement. :unsmith:

While I like star trek, I don't know I'd ever end up playing it except by myself, same as all my other dnd style rpgs I have.

JMBosch
May 28, 2006

You're dead.
The charity itch.io bundle TTRPGs for Trans Rights in Texas has 493 games for $5, with at least a few indie big-hitters included. All proceeds are split between Transgender Education Network of Texas (TENT) and Organización Latina de Trans en Texas (OLTT).

There's also a charity bundle for Ukraine being organized, but don't know when it will be available.

JMBosch
May 28, 2006

You're dead.
Want 991 games for $10? The Bundle for Ukraine is up now. It's a mix of indie video games and TTRPGs, including stuff like SUPERHOT, Celeste, CrossCode, and Towerfall alongside stuff like Fake Chess, Troika!, Runecairn, and Into the Black. Tons of stuff.

the bundle posted:

All proceeds from this bundle will be split between the following charities:
  • International Medical Corps provides medical assistance in the region. They have very low fundraising overhead (1% of income), with 89% of donations going to medical aid and 10% to administration.
  • Voices of Children, a Ukrainian organization that helps children cope with the horrors of war, PTSD, readjusting to school, and getting back to being kids. They have also been doing a lot of grassroots impromptu work during the war, such as helping set up shelters. Our hope is that this war will be over soon, and they can begin the work of healing these kids' hearts.

There's also a separate TTRPG-specific bundle supporting Ukraine with 112 games for $5.

the bundle posted:

All proceeds will go to support Ukraine humanitarian efforts by Canadian Red Cross Ukraine Humanitarian Crisis Appeal We choose this appeal because the Canadian Federal Government is matching donations dollar for dollar, effectively doubling the total donations from this bundle.

You can get a bit of a better idea of what's in the Texas trans rights bundle in my previous post and the massive Ukraine charity bundle by using this website: https://randombundlegame.com/

JMBosch fucked around with this message at 16:39 on Mar 8, 2022

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Goodman Games has its 2022 Grab Bag up: https://goodman-games.com/store/product/2022-grab-bag/

It's like $70 for eight pounds of modules, rulebooks and other fun gaming ephemera (last year I got five patches, two posters and a pad of DCC graph paper). You can use the 20% off coupon from this Humble Bundle of 5e modules on it too.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

JMBosch posted:

Want 991 games for $10? The Bundle for Ukraine is up now. It's a mix of indie video games and TTRPGs, including stuff like SUPERHOT, Celeste, CrossCode, and Towerfall alongside stuff like Fake Chess, Troika!, Runecairn, and Into the Black. Tons of stuff.

There's also a separate TTRPG-specific bundle supporting Ukraine with 112 games for $5.

You can get a bit of a better idea of what's in the Texas trans rights bundle in my previous post and the massive Ukraine charity bundle by using this website: https://randombundlegame.com/

With some cutting and pasting and spreadsheets I can confirm, by the way, that there are only 17 items duplicated between the "TTRPG specific Ukraine bundle" and the "Ukraine bundle". I mean, probably most folks who can afford it would buy both anyway to support the charity, but you are getting good value either way.

(The 17 duplicates are: A History Of Moments, Chinese Ghost Stories We Tell Ourselves, Dreampunk, Faceless Saints, Gambit Suits Edition, Monastery Battlemap, qvke borg, Recipe on Kyimdish Paper, Sad Robot, Speckled Forest Battlemap, Spring Comes Again, Stepping Into The Oblivion, The Jewel of the Sea, the Season, the Selkie Envoy, This Game Takes Place In Your Home Town, Volcanic Sinkhole Battlemap.)

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It

JMBosch posted:

Whoops looks like I accidentally bought the first one twice when trying for both of these.

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

hyphz posted:

qvke borg
Oh poo poo I didn't notice that, I love cucumbers quake.

PJOmega
May 5, 2009

Jackard posted:

Whoops looks like I accidentally bought the first one twice when trying for both of these.

I bought the $10 twice because I didn't know if I had already bought it and itch.io's purchase management system leaves a lot to be desired. Oh well, at least the money is going to a good cause.

Is there anyway to gift someone a purchased itch.io bundle?

90s Cringe Rock
Nov 29, 2006
:gay:

PJOmega posted:

I bought the $10 twice because I didn't know if I had already bought it and itch.io's purchase management system leaves a lot to be desired. Oh well, at least the money is going to a good cause.

Is there anyway to gift someone a purchased itch.io bundle?

Contact support and ask if they can trade it for a gift key?

GimpInBlack
Sep 27, 2012

That's right, kids, take lots of drugs, leave the universe behind, and pilot Enlightenment Voltron out into the cosmos to meet Alien Jesus.
It's not exactly free, and the sale is kind of buried on DTRPG, but Rose Bailey's creator-owned Cavaliers of Mars, published by Onyx Path, is currently 90% off everything. It's not a huge line--the corebook, a couple of adventures, a mini-supplement on one of the major cities, and play aids like a GM screen and ability cards--but you can snag it all for less than :fivecbux:.

If you like Dying Earth, Fafhrd and the Grey Mouser, and Barsoom with about 50% more weird fiction and 100% less Confederate apologia, you should check it out. (Also, do note that Esoterica of Mars is just City of Towered Tombs and Witch Queen of the Shadowed Citadel merged into a single product, so don't bother buying all three.)

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/4261/Onyx-Path-Publishing/subcategory/8329_31332/Cavaliers-of-Mars

GimpInBlack fucked around with this message at 12:49 on Mar 16, 2022

LashLightning
Feb 20, 2010

You know you didn't have to go post that, right?
But it's fine, I guess...

You just keep being you!

On DriveThruRPG/Warvault, Frostgrave Second Edition is their Deal of the Day. £7 cheaper than usual.

SkyeAuroline
Nov 12, 2020

The latest giant charity bundle includes Pathfinder, Starfinder, and of all things, WFRP 2E.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

If you're in the US, Modiphius has the Mutant Chronicles stuff on clearance.

Apparently UK also has different stuff available, but the core book sold out over the before I found out about it.

Tsilkani
Jul 28, 2013

moths posted:

Apparently UK also has different stuff available, but the core book sold out over the before I found out about it.

Important to note this is because Modiphius is ending the Mutant Chronicles license, so this is your last chance to get the goods. I ended up having to get the dice from the UK shop because they were never going to have them available in the US.

gtrmp
Sep 29, 2008

Oba-Ma... Oba-Ma! Oba-Ma, aasha deh!

moths posted:

And if you only want the PDFs, it's only $6 for the whole set.

malkav11
Aug 7, 2009

gtrmp posted:

And if you only want the PDFs, it's only $6 for the whole set.

Which means I am really kicking myself, because I never really got around to reading mine, much less running the game, and at KS pricing it was over 100 GBP for that...

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum
Three recent games from Amabel Holland are on flash sale at Hollandspiele to celebrate her birthday

https://twitter.com/amabelholland/status/1541987849905520641?s=21&t=1DLPJl8k1rIQVUo3QKDN7g

Eyelet in particular is a lot of fun

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Any setting books of note in the dtrpg Christmas in July sale? I intend to pick up OSE as well but I’m not necessarily tied to any system, happy to crib or convert things if a great setting is in a system I don’t use.

Lumbermouth
Mar 6, 2008

GREG IS BIG NOW

Slumbering Ursine Dunes is a great deal at $6.75

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1559559299260485633?t=52nsald4x2n70_Qh-pSqqA&s=19