Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

With this hand I rolled 8d20

AND GOT 160.

Agent Rush posted:

I grabbed this, but can't find where to download the games. Has anyone else gotten this one?

I got an email from info@thetabletopdrop.com saying my payment had succeeded and that I had 10000 times I could download the files in the next 4k years or something like that and they provided a download link. I haven't downloaded them yet, but I probably will later.

So I guess check your email for a second one from them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

AND GOT 160.
That seems dumb. I just searched for tabletopdrop in gmail, so I didn't even notice that.

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

AND GOT 160.

Evil Mastermind posted:

Also on the superheros front, Steve Kenson is giving away his Fate-derived superhero RPG ICONS for free today. (Link puts it right in your cart)

Link doesn't seem to work, also when I searched for ICONS manually, it shows as $10 dollars. Maybe it was an error that was corrected?

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

AND GOT 160.

It worked from his G+ post. That's odd.

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

AND GOT 160.
Are the pumpkins located in the same spots for every user?

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

AND GOT 160.
Just as a note, Posthuman are the ones who basically told the MRA contingent of their forums to gently caress off forever.

So even though you can get the books for free, you should probably throw 'em a bone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krabkolash
Dec 7, 2006

AND GOT 160.

Evil Mastermind posted:

Oh, in case you didn't see this in the email from BoH: if you bought the Pendragon or Eclipse Phase bundles, the DriveThru discount links expire on the 14th. The discount links for the 2300AD bundle will expire on the 21st.

I honestly never knew those links expired. Guess I need to email them about the Delta Green Bundle. Thanks for the heads up.

Were there any other Bundles that used DTRPG codes?