Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
Checked the preview and don't really understand how this book is supposed to help or why I should buy it. I don't think it ever got to the point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Helical Nightmares posted:

Osprey free ebooks extravaganza :toot:

Secondly, Osprey is giving away 5 free ebooks each week for 4 weeks!
This store doesn't seem to load properly. At first it wouldn't let me register during checkout, I had to register through the menu. Then it wouldn't accept my billing information because it was "the wrong store." There's a dropdown for switching from United Kingdom to United States, but the website times out every time, so

:shrug:

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Maybe I'm just overlooking it but I'd like a way to sort your library, be nice if the assets and the rpgs were in separate groups.

Also I think the earlier bundles would just dump everything, because my library has a lot of nonsense to sift through.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

I noticed it has Blades in the Dark.

Also includes a neat little hexcrawler called Mausritter and an adventure for it.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

Oh yea, I forgot Lancer was in there, that should be good. The rest of it didn't interest me very much.

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

https://aeriform.itch.io/tape

Looks like an offline Trello

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

JMBosch posted:

Want 991 games for $10? The Bundle for Ukraine is up now. It's a mix of indie video games and TTRPGs, including stuff like SUPERHOT, Celeste, CrossCode, and Towerfall alongside stuff like Fake Chess, Troika!, Runecairn, and Into the Black. Tons of stuff.

There's also a separate TTRPG-specific bundle supporting Ukraine with 112 games for $5.
Whoops looks like I accidentally bought the first one twice when trying for both of these.