Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gtrmp
Sep 29, 2008

Oba-Ma... Oba-Ma! Oba-Ma, aasha deh!

chrisoya posted:

I checked the Horror genre page on DT Fiction and there was a pumpkin - I can't be bothered right now, but I think they use the same locations across all the sites? They did that last year.

DriveThru RPG, Fiction, Comics and Cards are all doing the sale, and it looks like they all have the pumpkins on the same page on each site, yeah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gtrmp
Sep 29, 2008

gradenko_2000 posted:

Isn't this the bullet stopping book?

That was Hero System 5e, which was kind of bloated compared to 4e. There are a lot of people who prefer the relatively simpler Hero 4e over the much crunchier 5e/6e systems.

gtrmp
Sep 29, 2008

This week's Humble Book Bundle is a Brandon Sanderson collection, including Crafty Games' Mistborn RPG and two supplements: the core rulebook is in the $1 tier, and the Player's Guide and Campaign Setting are at the higher levels.

gtrmp
Sep 29, 2008

moths posted:

If you're in the US, Modiphius has the Mutant Chronicles stuff on clearance.

Apparently UK also has different stuff available, but the core book sold out over the before I found out about it.

And if you only want the PDFs, it's only $6 for the whole set.