Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Thought Hammer has Dreadfleet on clearance for under $70. This is a great deal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

PublicOpinion posted:

Looks like they won't ship outside Canada.

They ship to US just fine, not sure where you're located though.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
Nice. Grabbed Fate Core and Fate Accelerated Edition - Fate is an awesome system and I'm glad to get the "official" rules.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy
I wish the Bundle of Holding would slow down. I was all ready to buy that special Christmas thing to help out the designers, and it's already over and they're on a repeat. They should at least let you buy the last bundle if you missed it due to just hearing about it today.

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

JDCorley posted:

It's a stunning idea generator/amazing setting, but mechanically it is blah and doesn't do anything.

It also had a crazy CCG back in the day. I think I still have a shitload of the cards in storage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Verdugo
Jan 5, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Lord Frisk posted:

Miniature Market has a deal on The Doom that Came to Atlantic City. Going price is $40, down from 75. Here today, gone tomorrow.

I have no idea how the game plays, but it was one of those kickstarter stories where somebody ran off with the money, and some nice unrelated people decided to make the game anyway.

It's monopoly, with Cthulhu references. I don't think it's worth $20.