Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.
Sorry if this is a dumb question but is the bundle of holding level up price going to go up if they add new stuff? My group was talking about getting into Numenera and this is a good deal but I can't get it just yet so I'm wondering if waiting is gonna cost me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

This is Umbra Turris. It is a table top wargame similar to Mordheim. There seems to be more customizability since your warband doesn't have a lot of restrictions beyond alignment. I've been on a generic miniatures war game kick lately and this is the most in-depth, full-fledged system I've found. It lends itself to campaigns and it feels a lot like building an rpg party. It's free and in English or Polish and there's also some cards you would have to print out.

I found this rules system after checking out some really cool minis(These pumpkin guys). They're not particularly cheap or anything but they look nice.

I also mentioned that I've been on a generic miniatures kick and Skulldred has been lots of fun for quick skirmishes. The system is still being worked on and the designer actually has version 3 being tested(The link is version 2.05). As it is, the system is pretty easy to completely unbalance but with a few houserules(specifically limiting armor and combat stats), it can be a nice tabletop diversion if your group is getting burnt out on whatever they play at the moment.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Me, too. I especially liked that the sister sites(wargames vault, drive thru comics, etc.) Had their own treats. It's nice they're offering some freebies anyway but I liked hunting for pumpkins.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

A user named Magicdad on reddit made Magic Jr for his 3 year old daughter and, after checking with WotC, has released it for free to the public. It's a fun idea and I might try it with my 4 year old as soon as I print it and stuff.

Magic Jr for 3 and up

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

El Fideo posted:

I can get through checkout, but the download links they emailed me do absolutely nothing.

Same for me. It's said "Pending" on my purchase for almost a month. I emailed support and got a "We will look into it" about a week ago. I have the book somewhere, I just wanted a Frostgrave pdf to flip through at work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Father Wendigo posted:

This is going to be incredibly situational since Ollie's stocks things at random, but mine in the South had D&D Campaign Case is $2.99 (usually $49.99).

The Dragonlance: Warriors of Krynn board game was $9.99 (usually $99.99).

They also had Stormvault, an Age of Sigmar dungeon crawler, for 9.99 when I think it's usually ~30.