Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Evil Mastermind posted:

Lulu is currently offering 35% off all print products if you use the code SAVE35 before December 2nd.

Stuff I can recommend: Encounter Critical (which is a must-own of you're a gamer of a Certain Age), Darker Dungeons if you like Basic D&D but want updated rules, The Story Games Names Project which is just a big book of names from various cultures, and pretty much anything by Johnstone Metzger.

Looks like a good deal. Any other good rule set recommendations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.

Evil Mastermind posted:

Comixology is having a big sale on D&D comics, including each volume of John Roger's excellent "Fell's Five" series for $5 and all the old Forgotten Realms comics from the 80's for $7 per volume.

Love Fell's Five. Anything else worthwhile there? Not familiar with anything else

FastestGunAlive
Apr 7, 2010

Dancing palm tree.
Any setting books of note in the dtrpg Christmas in July sale? I intend to pick up OSE as well but I’m not necessarily tied to any system, happy to crib or convert things if a great setting is in a system I don’t use.