Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Darth Various
Oct 23, 2010

Lulu.com is spamming me with cool deals. Currently free shipping until 11/11 (code HSQ2), and on thursday they say there'll be a BOGO deal. I just can't find anything cool on there.

Agon looks okay, something about Greek heroes trying to outdo eachother. Microscope is cool but I already have it. Grey Ranks is a Jason Morningstar game and probably cool but not that tempting. Plenty of OSR stuff but not very interesting.

What would you recommend to someone who likes lighter storygames?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Various
Oct 23, 2010

Bundle of Holding is running three deals at once:
Dungeon World
Runequest 6
Worldbuilder's Toolkit

I wanted to pick up Dungeon World anyway.

Darth Various
Oct 23, 2010

Devs with Baltimore is hosting a weekend bundle containing Monsterhearts, The Quiet Year and Ribbon Drive. And some computer games. It's weird.

Darth Various
Oct 23, 2010

The newest Bundle of Holding is Indie Cornucopia 4, featuring Fellowship, Cryptomancer and Worlds in Peril - the first two known from FATAL and Friends.
10% go to Human Rights Watch.

Darth Various
Oct 23, 2010

Goon-made Legacy: Life Among the Ruins is the latest Bundle of Holding.

https://bundleofholding.com/presents/Legacy

Darth Various
Oct 23, 2010

DTRPG is running a
small press spotlight sale
Flying Circus and Legacy 2e is there among the 52K search results. It's probably better to check your wishlist for discounts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darth Various
Oct 23, 2010

Current Bundles of Holding are Spire, Heart, and a Cornucopia containing the goon-made Hard Wired Island.