Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

My Angrymog games stuff are in the sale too.

Notably 'Percent in Lair: Giant Ants' - far more information than you ever thought you might need about giant ants, with stats adaptable to your favourite version of the Original Game.

http://www.drivethrurpg.com/browse/pub/8488/Angrymog-Games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Helical Nightmares posted:

11 variant ant types, two alternate colonies

:stare: loving what? loving cool.

Also an illustrated note on how to disguise yourself as an ant.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Evil Mastermind posted:

Well, I own the physical copies of Strange Stars and the Fate book and they're good quality, but I still tend to prefer physical if I can get it (and I don't want to risk printing it at work).

The trick is to rename it to something that sounds businessy, then print it. Bonus points if you have a locked printer so it doesn't print until you go and log in to the machine.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Bieeardo posted:

The Classics really aren't terribly great. It's Forgotten Realms stuff from a time period that straddles the Time of Troubles, and set largely in Waterdeep. The Forgotten Realms titled comic is an offshoot.

The comic isn't great, but it does have Vajra Valmeyjar as the lead character who is really quite a cool character and a fairly atypical representation of the D&D fighter.

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

I loved the Phase order in initiative which is

1. People who want to talk
2. People who want to move
3. People who want to do an action
4. People who want to attack

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Siivola posted:

Humble Extra Life Bundle has Majesty, Guacamelee and a bunch of Pathfinder stuff.

They're still giving away Pathfinder Online Early Access...

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Death Ray posted:

Here's a story I wrote on Vox Day's incredibly--and yet not so-- successful crowdfunder.

Good article - interesting to see how Kickstarter moneys work and approx how much actually money (not a lot) he'd be taking home if he actually honoured all the pledges and produced the comic. I had a look at the freestartr pages, and one of the things that stood out was Captain EU talking about health insurance and dental to the new recruit. It's just not a pressing concern to EU citizens the way it is to Americans. (Yes, I know I'm missing the point about what actually makes the comic objectionable)

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

That doesn't sound right. You could set it up so that you're paying corporation rather than personal tax, then do all the usual nonsense to turn it into not - profit, but I can't see how they'd be intrinsically tax free?

Maybe if they're (the donations) classed as gifts rather than payment for goods and services?

Note I am not an accountant

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

You can get amazing effects with it, and the community is great (there's a good Facebook group and the company's own forums), but it's not an easy learn. It's still, at its heart, a CAD package.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Angrymog
Jan 30, 2012

Really Madcats

Any thoughts on The Fantasy Trip? It's one of the current Bundles of Holding