Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

moths posted:

*It says Requiem, but Onyx Path is the oWoD team so take that for what it's worth...

Not true. Onyx Path has the license to create oWoD, nWoD, and Exalted books. Also Trinity Universe and Scion, but we bought those outright rather than licensing them from CCP/WW. CCP's focused on making MMOs, so if it would have been a White Wolf tabletop game*, it's created by Onyx Path.

The quickstart is for Vampire: The Requiem, to show off the new material coming in Blood & Smoke: The Strix Chronicle.

* Someone else does LARP books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

The new Bundle of Holding is Eclipse Phase. $8.95 gets you the core, Sunward setting book, a book of NPCs, and some sample characters. Beat $15.95 and get three supplement books: Transhuman, Panopticon, and Continuity. I think Transhuman was kickstarted fairly recently.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Straight is pretty much dark satire when played right; it can also be a bit of a mindfuck for the players. I ran a group through Hunger from WMD (RPGnet review with spoilers here). The situation spiralled out of control just how the mission predicted.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Lemon Curdistan posted:

Dragon Age is a bad d20 game that isn't even fully out yet (they're releasing a core book for each slice of levels, the first two books cover 1-5 and 6-10) despite the first book getting released four and a half years ago, and should be avoided. Mechanically, it's exactly everything you'd expect from the rash of lovely d20 games released in the early 00s. Plus, until the second book's release ~6 months ago you couldn't even be a Grey Warden.

This is all cobblers. It doesn't use a d20 (3d6 all the way) or any of the d20 inherited bullshit like AC or BAB. Set 2 has been out for four years, and that's the one that allows Gray Wardens. Set 3 was delayed until June last year, but it's now a complete line.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Game of Thrones D20 was mostly Guardians of Order, much like BESM 3, so while WW published it a lot of their poo poo comes back to McKinnon, surprising nobody.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Enh, that's been up since December. From the description:

A lying shitlord posted:

Pre-order customers will receive the PDF after it is delivered to Kickstarter backers in January, and before the general commercial release.

I'd contact DriveThru, but I don't know if I can give enough of a gently caress. Also, GMS will probably make me into the latest conspiracy preventing him from releasing his magnum opus.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

But...But... It's now ON SALE for GM's Day! It's discounted vaporware!

It means he has to give you back less credit on his baby's first webstore when he completely fails to deliver a product. If you even request it. And then only if he feels like giving it, which he probably won't because you only invested when it was discounted. After all, you didn't have an actual product so you aren't a customer because ~reasons.~

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Well, if we're doing it... All my self-published stuff is 25% off as well, except for the stuff that's already pay-what-you-want.

Ęternal Legends, the game of magically-empowered modern fantasy heroes.

Ęternal Legends in a bundle with Touched by Darkness, the supplement for adding werewolves, vampires, and similar stuff in place of (or as well as) the default elves, trolls, and so on.

BLACK SEVEN, modern espionage action in a tightly-focused RPG. Think Deus Ex, Alpha Complex, and similar video games in RPG form.

ANIMUS, an alt-history supplement for BLACK SEVEN set among the warring city-states of what is now Italy, including systems for sending modern agents back into memories of their past lives.

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

mike12345 posted:

The bundle is $25, although all the items say "bundle price: $0". If they're trying to say that all proceeds go to the charity, that's a confusing way to put it.

You appear to have missed the actual donation-as-line-item:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DigitalRaven
Oct 9, 2012

Exmond posted:

The butcher of Khardov was hugo nominated and is very good IMHO.

Only nominated because of the Sad Puppies, a group of bigoted shitheads desperately trying to rig the awards in their favour because SFF was "too progressive".

The bundle also includes multiple books by Larry Correia, original ring-leader of the Sad Puppies.

Hard pass.