Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Ban-thing the man-things.
I posted it in TG Chat, but I might as well post in here too. I've got a bundle of my two Itch products and a super rough draft version of my upcoming product grimDARK: The Grimdarkening, all for $5 to help me raise money for lovely broke-but-need-to-survive expenses stuff.

https://itch.io/s/24286/human-autumn-feast-holiday-bundle

ETA: Oh, I am soliciting feedback on grimDARK: The Grimdarkening by the way! I'd love to know what people think, so DM me or find me on another website or something. This is literally the rough draft; there will be more stuff in the final version, but this version is playable and appears to work as intended.

sasha_d3ath fucked around with this message at 04:59 on Nov 30, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

https://twitter.com/TheEldritchTomb/status/1240127969282199552

Since there's a bunch of RPG sales right now, I'm self-promoting.

If my games aren't good enough for you, Onyx Path is doing a free oWoD20 products once a day all week, and the slightly-appropriative Urusei simulator Teenagers from Outerspace.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

https://itch.io/s/28456/plagueworld-2020-bundle

The Eldritch Tomb's home state of Arkansas has extended the state of emergency for 45 more days. Thus, PLAGUEWORLD 2020 is extended for 45 more days. Good chance to grab two full games and a li'l adventure!

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

GimpInBlack posted:

DTRPG just put up three big bundles for COVID-19 related charities: Doctors Without Borders, World Food Programme, and No Kid Hungry.

As with most of these mega-bundles, it's a lot of 3rd party 5E, 3.5/PF, and OSR stuff, and a lot of it looks like shovelware, but there are at least a few titles that look interesting to me in each bundle, so it might be worth taking a look--they're only $20, and they support charity. The World Food Programme bundle includes both Spire and The Witcher, but you'll also have to live with the knowledge that this lives forever in your library: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/172432/Fantasy-Women-Clipart-Volume-20

Hey, my one-shot horror anthology game HORRORS FROM THE TOMB is in the No Kid Hungry bundle! You should read it.

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Epimas 2020 has begun!

70 authors have contributed to 7 bundles for $30 each (or one big bundle for $120)! Don't buy for yourself, give them as a gift. The description has WAY MORE information, including links to all seven bundles, so give it a click and check it out. We've got winners like grimDARK: A Fistful of Ashcan, Turn, THE BLOODY-HANDED NAME of BRONZE, Midnight Signal, LIGHT, You Are The Dungeon, and ABSOLUTE SWARMS MORE. So get in on this and give your friends an awesome gift or many.

(For what it's worth, grimDARK is in Prancer, but all the others have AMAZING games too.)

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Hello hello friends! Thank you all who participated in the grimDARK: A Fistful of Ashcan Deal of the Day - or who already owned copies! I got the word that some people were disappointed that the physical copy is on sale, so I decided to make a little fix - from now until the 22nd of April, grimDARK: A Fistful of Ashcan Edition is available in physical for $8.99! That's approximately 55% off, a little over half! You can get your 55% off copies using the coupon below or by clicking this link, but act fast - only 100 55% off copies are available!

Special Coupon Here!

Winner of the 2002 Golde EMny for Best

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Yesterday I want live with EVERY GOD WILL FALL: The Sticker Set!

I've got eight sticker designs based on the zany li'l boys from my book EVERY GOD WILL FALL for Mork Borg. EVERY GOD WILL FALL is a d8 "table" of eight supernatural hirelings with pretensions, delusions, destinies, or mistaken identities of godhood. They're good for pretty much any OSR game where you can befriend weird little dudes!

You can also get the book for just $2.00 in PDF by clicking here for a special DriveThruRPG discount. Huzzah!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sasha_d3ath
Jun 3, 2016

Rolling into the holidays a little slimmer than I'd like to be, wallet-wise, so I've got a Sale and a Reverse Sale running to get me some Christmas presents of my own:

If you're a big MORK BORG fan, you can't go wrong with the Beer Money Borg Bundle on DriveThruRPG, containing everything I've done for Mork Borg so far at a convenient $7.77 price point. This is the fast and cheap option and likely to get me some brewskis so I can prevent myself from throttling my uncle who only leaves his den for the holidays and spends the rest of his time playing video games and being rude to his wife.

If you want to feed my very expensive and foolhardy consumerist lifestyle, I'm running the I Need $150 More To Buy The Three Newest Age Of Sigmar Battletomes Reverse Sale, formerly the Formerly the I Need $125 To Buy The Three Newest Age Of Sigmar Soulbound Books Reverse Sale, I reached that goal and am exceedingly bad at math so don't look too deeply into the name, okay! Everything I sell is now 50% more expensive on Itch.io, or you can get it all for the opposite of a bargain but cheaper than buying individually for $100. This will give me books to curate delicious lore and make my Soulbound table yet more enthused with the ways of their tumultuous lives.

If you can help make my Christmas a merry one filled with consumption both Capitalist and Alcoholic (and possibly Old Timey Prospector if I drink way too much), I'd super appreciate it. Otherwise happy assorted holidays and do something nice for someone, okay???

Skeleton drinking beer included for my gratification and your attention.