Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

For the next 9 or so days DTRPG is running a GMs Day Sale, which is pretty much 25% off everything that opted in.

If you are just browsing, the "A"s start on page 36.

(My lists start around page 10, or just click that, if I was advertising, which I'm totally not)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Evil Mastermind posted:

RPGNow/DriveThru just put a bunch of stuff up for "pay what you want".

Some highlights:
Sub-Rosa by our own RulebookHeavily
Galactic Council, Wizard Council, and No Laugh Dungeon Crawl by Mikan
Home of the Brave by Dennis Santana who posts here but I don't remember as who
Fate Core and Fate Accelerated Edition by Evil Hat
Something Went Wrong by Ben Gerber
Ęternal Legends by Zero Point Information

Quest of the Wizards is PWYW too (I don't mind if you pay $0 because you can still dig it up from the contest thread if you really wanted).

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

Spincut posted:

Also, the latest e-mail blast they sent out teased at an extra-special bundle of indie RPGs launching on Thanksgiving.

Does anyone have opinions on the current bundle offering? Looks like some of these books would be great for a campaign.

The kobold guides are decent, not sure about the rest. They are basically a collection of essays from people (Monte Cook, Wolfgang Baur, Keith Baker, etc) about approaches to worldbuilding. Less "roll d100 to see what races live here" and more "how does magic affect everyday life?"