Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hyphz
Aug 5, 2003

Number 1 Nerd Tear Farmer 2022.

Keep it up, champ.

Also you're a skeleton warrior now. Kree.
Unlockable Ben

JMBosch posted:

Want 991 games for $10? The Bundle for Ukraine is up now. It's a mix of indie video games and TTRPGs, including stuff like SUPERHOT, Celeste, CrossCode, and Towerfall alongside stuff like Fake Chess, Troika!, Runecairn, and Into the Black. Tons of stuff.

There's also a separate TTRPG-specific bundle supporting Ukraine with 112 games for $5.

You can get a bit of a better idea of what's in the Texas trans rights bundle in my previous post and the massive Ukraine charity bundle by using this website: https://randombundlegame.com/

With some cutting and pasting and spreadsheets I can confirm, by the way, that there are only 17 items duplicated between the "TTRPG specific Ukraine bundle" and the "Ukraine bundle". I mean, probably most folks who can afford it would buy both anyway to support the charity, but you are getting good value either way.

(The 17 duplicates are: A History Of Moments, Chinese Ghost Stories We Tell Ourselves, Dreampunk, Faceless Saints, Gambit Suits Edition, Monastery Battlemap, qvke borg, Recipe on Kyimdish Paper, Sad Robot, Speckled Forest Battlemap, Spring Comes Again, Stepping Into The Oblivion, The Jewel of the Sea, the Season, the Selkie Envoy, This Game Takes Place In Your Home Town, Volcanic Sinkhole Battlemap.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU