Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ExiledTinkerer
Nov 4, 2009

FRINGE posted:

No way I would totally play Questron or Phantasie. :colbert:

J.R.R. Trollkin is disappointed in your lack of fervor.

Well, Phantasie V is apparently happening down the line a bit somehow or another at the least: http://www.rpgcodex.net/content.php?id=8786

I have no reason to be wary on the staff from for Torment: Numenera here---everybody seems duly excited and the foundations are there, and freshly active to boot, to seemingly follow through on the lot of it. A well run KS that doesn't aim for some sort of insane notion given that they literally know better in all respects should seal the deal nicely.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExiledTinkerer
Nov 4, 2009
I just can't understand the venom considering how overtly they telegraphed that TB wranglings were what they were already leaning on beforehand and on top of the well-wrought explanation---I'm hoping it is all mainly sound and not so much fury in terms of people trying chargebacks, fraud claims, and all that other idiocy on display.

ExiledTinkerer
Nov 4, 2009
This wouldn't be anywhere near as troubling a bit of news were if not for the...less than stellar Q/A quality of the big WL2 DC release that really should've released in a more stature befitting state.

That said, I think it is time for Fargo to do something other than highlight favorable WL 2 DC review snippets and pull back the curtain a bit on how things are shaking out with all of their various projects at this stage---if they've tried to jam too much through at once, for too many platforms, it is far better to level with folks sooner than later. I mean, the publisher fist-shaking that carried the day in their initial pitches won't carry any water at this junction going forward when the buck stops with him.

• Locked thread