Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.

Christmas card material right here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The human animal is a beautiful and terrible creature, capable of limitless compassion and unfathomable cruelty.
I am consistently amazed at any cat can have eyes that green. Just amazing.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

How much of a pain was it to get her to sit still for the pawprints?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Quick, help Refurb make a copy of the tape before the week is up!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Golden-i posted:

Remember this guy?

Well...

This is unbelievably precious.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Oh my god, that skitter.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Got any video of them cuddling?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Golden-i posted:

I posted this one last month, but this is basically as cuddly as they tend to get and happens on a daily basis around here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=914jmWsMLgs

Tycho's not terribly big on cuddling with anyone though, he'd rather chill near us and keep an eye on things instead.

That's pretty adorable, you know.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

I love Refurb's sideways scuttle. So weird yet so cute.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Oh. My. God.

Has Refurb seen the mask yet?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

The internet officially loves Refurb.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Golden-i posted:

Whatever you say, Beezy!

Tycho really needs to work on his loaf.

Refurb's got a better loaf than I'd expected. Guess it's easier when you have one less leg to hide.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Golden-i posted:

Something from the YOSPOS cat thread related to this GIF that is definitely worth crossposting here:

Everything about this is amazing.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Golden-i posted:

I think she was just hungry. Is cat.

Is cat. Will not fix.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Golden-i posted:

Nice avatar, dude :respek:

RIP Catbot!

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Golden-i posted:

I guess so. She's done it before.

oh my goodddd :kimchi:

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

This but with YOSPOS green text, maybe outlined in black to show up better in grey forums?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

toot toot

:refurb:

Feels good.

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Golden-i posted:

Kitty kitty status: belligerent

Tiny leg status: still tiny

TINY LEGS TINY LEGS

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Refurb might have a thing or two to say about it. What do you think, Refurb?

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Psychlone posted:

I had an older cat that did this. My theory is that he was going senile and forgot that there were people in the house, got lonely and started howling to hope someone heard him. Once we told him to be quiet, he knew his family was around and didn't howl again during the night.

At one point I was working nights and living with somebody who worked during the day and had a dog. The very instant he left in the morning, that poor dog would set to howling and crying. I let it go to ten minutes once just to see how long it would take him to tire himself out before I broke and went to calm him down. Poor thing was simply despondent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pope Guilty
Nov 6, 2006

Golden-i posted:

I've been pretty busy the last couple weeks. Here's a summary of what Refurb's been up to:

Looks like she has a pretty full schedule.

• Locked thread