Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

RedTonic posted:

What goes in the stocking?

Since it's just one stocking, I'm assuming a single back foot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

Golden-i posted:

Oh, and here's Tycho finding a way to deal with my bullshit

I'm pretty sure this won't ever stop being funny.

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

MikeJF posted:

But he already has the best squeaky toy!

"Squeak for me girl! I wanna be your bark door man."

"Not this poo poo again."

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

Golden-i posted:

If I had a Go Pro, I'd strap it to my head and make a POV video of what it's like to make a sandwich in this house. Good god.

You now have your new mission.

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

Golden-i posted:

Nailed it.

You are a very good person.

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

That is terrifyingly hypnotic. And hilarious.

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

Golden-i posted:

The weather was nice this weekend, so we spent some time outside

Did you get yourself another 3 legged tortie? I have a hard time believing that's refurb since she doesn't seem to be screaming squeaking at the everything in sight.

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

I need to thank you Golden-i.

I generally browse PI for pics of dogs, cats and/or reptiles (ball pythons are cute as hell) for a little pick-me-up. This thread has been one of my go to's for exactly that. Also, it showed me the yoscat thread and holy poo poo I cannot say thank you enough for that.

So, thank you very, very much.

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

Parts Kit posted:

Since he's a dog he should be like hyper US patriot guy to balance out commieFurb, with a blue background. Maybe McCarthy?

ed: what's his favorite chew toy? I could incorporate it like Furb's duckie.

I think that Dogface's favorite chew toy is probably Refurb. I know most dogs love annoying the poo poo out of you with any toy that squeaks.

But I could be wrong on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Loser
May 27, 2004

Parts Kit posted:

In that case strap a gopro to Tycho. :getin:

This feels like the correct answer to any question.

• Locked thread