Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Dr Tran posted:

I also believe Red is a robot.

Didn't they literally do that a couple of seasons ago?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

They should have thought out having the characters say "Gosei" all the time.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Alright, that scene of people around the world being affected by the music was amazing.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

...what kind of amazing?

It was a bunch of cuts to people reacting to bad rock music being broadcasted around the world, but the people reacting to it were examples like African kids standing outside huts, people wearing turbans by pyramids, and people at a cafe in front of the Eiffel Tower.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

What are Bulk and Skull really like behind the camera? Or really anything about those guys.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Trying to buy Power Rangers toys back when they first came out was crazy too. I got some figures out of a guy's trunk who was selling in the parking lot of a mall. Good times.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

I forgot how the A-squad's suits were just BMX gear and Megaranger helmets.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

I guess that means I should light any green candles I have. And when they go out, somebody should check if Tommy is still alive.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

I would have thought Go-busters would be easy to bring over. I mean they have megazords and they morph.

I'm just excited for the explanation of why the Goseiger suits turn into pirates. Maybe they'll do like the Ivan Ooze movie and have them come up with mystical pirate powers.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Holding out hope on Green Hippopotamus and Black Puma becoming real members of the team.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Robo Knight is making me feel worse about that Robocop reboot.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Kuroki is a wonderful thespian. Just wait until Dobutsu Sentai Go-Busters, then you will see his full glory.

That's the man from Versus, right? If so, I remember liking him.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

Robo Knight is going to learn about the true meaning of Christmas.

Well, I certainly learned a lot about Christmas. And about villages in Africa.

Three Cookies fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Dec 7, 2013

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

I don't know man, maybe you should tell your little sister that it's called Doki Doki Panic in Japan. Problem solved.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

I just mean that it's not that important. Anybody that cares enough will know.

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

It won't play the music. Or have Shigeru Chiba's voice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Three Cookies
Apr 9, 2010

I just got the pun in Dino Charge.