Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011
A fun fact about Koryuranger is that like Zyu and Abare, all of them debuted in the 3rd year of every decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gyrobot
Nov 16, 2011

JT Smiley posted:

The Zyurangers were all poorly developed, because the show spent more time focusing on the random kids than the actual heroes. As far as I can tell, Geki was an idiot, Mei was a girl who had dress up powers, Boi was a ninja, and the other two are just there. Oh and the megazord is alive and a total rear end in a top hat.

I'm sure plenty of people will disagree with me, but I think the first season of MMPR is actually better than Zyuranger. Not that I think MMPR holds up that well, just that Zyuranger is pretty mediocre overall.

The original attempt to adapt Super Sentai was using Jetman iirc.

But on MMPR, how do you feel about Super Sentai's lack of Battlizers? I though Toei wanted to sell plastic? One of those quirky "regional incentives"? I would love to see for instance The Shinkengers receive GoShinken forms as a "legendary upgrade". Hell there are Power Ranger only villains as well.