Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

It's light years ahead of what the show has, like, ever done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

The scene on the cliffside where they jump down in full costume and then karate fight the rock monsters won me over. That was very Power Rangers, and the suits managed to look good there.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Lizard Wizard did some of your videos get DMCA'd or did you skip some? I started watching MMMR from the beginning and once I got to the hundreds some episodes just... weren't there?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I figure this is maybe the best thread for it (it'd probably get lost in TradGames), but I got my Kickstarter reward for the board game Heroes of the Grid. There's a ton of content and whatnot - probably too much, honestly, but I gave it a playthrough and it really felt like the show in a lot of ways. It's a cooperative game and your Power Rangers feel - well, really powerful. Putties spawn by the dozens but the only problem is their numbers. The monsters are a real threat (though it was funny fighting the Evil Green Ranger with Tommy and Jason w/ Dragon Shield), but if you use the power of teamwork then things are golden. We stomped Lord Zedd to death with the Megazord in the middle of the Juice Bar. It was a lot of fun! Has anyone else played this yet?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Is this anything?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

MechaX posted:

Fraudasaurus

But said like in the pilot morph

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYEzh4PEsTw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Really didn't enjoy the first issue of Ranger Academy but I'm willing to give it more time.

Darkest Hour is cool. Not sure where they will go after this, though.