Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aflicted
Jun 9, 2007
I worked for a county government in their IT department and my county vehicle was a re-purposed Sheriff's car. I had lots of fun in that thing, and it was pretty beat to hell. It drove fine, until I managed to chew the gears in the rear diff, is this common? The county maintenance guys also told me that they had bored the motor out at one point and that it used to be a hell of a runner. I didn't know anything about CVs but it was fun. After I chewed the rear end in it, they fixed it up and we had it a little while longer before they took it away for some reason. I was then provided a blacked out dodge dakota club cab that was confiscated by the narcotics team. I always wondered if I was a rolling target in some neighborhoods with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU